What the best and worse about my job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Betsy

102 months ago

I have been unemployeed for about 6 months. Not my choice. Best thing about my job was the people/ patients.I worked w/the public in the medical field.

Worst was the poor management. I beleive you can tell alot about a business through the management. If you have a good management teem you will have happy employees. I also hate the "gossip". Once one person starts it grows like wild fire. I try hard not to be a part of it.

Being victimized @ the work place is another thing!!!!!!!! There is such a thing. Has it ever happen to you?

Anyway whoever reads this wish me success in finding my ideal job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Underwriter

102 months ago

Betsy said: I have been unemployeed for about 6 months. Not my choice. Best thing about my job was the people/ patients.I worked w/the public in the medical field.
Worst was the poor management. I beleive you can tell alot about a business through the management. If you have a good management teem you will have happy employees. I also hate the "gossip". Once one person starts it grows like wild fire. I try hard not to be a part of it.
Being victimized @ the work place is another thing!!!!!!!! There is such a thing. Has it ever happen to you?
Anyway whoever reads this wish me success in finding my ideal job.

----------------------
good luck to you...i have been looking for a job since august but here in arizona it's impossible. i am a mortgage underwriter...nada, niente, nothing........i can't even get a job as a receptionist or at a store. i am "over qualified" to be an administrative assistant or anything office related and here comes the million dollar question " how can someone POSSIBLY be OVER qualified"...they worry that they may have to pay me too much ? all i want is to be able to support my son and myself but here in arizona, i am not asking for what i used to make. i WANT TO WORK but that doesn't seem to matter. i'll be homeless in a couple of months. nobody gives you a chance here.

Tracy in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

102 months ago

Underwriter said:
----------------------
good luck to you...i have been looking for a job since august but here in arizona it's impossible. i am a mortgage underwriter...nada, niente, nothing........i can't even get a job as a receptionist or at a store. i am "over qualified" to be an administrative assistant or anything office related and here comes the million dollar question " how can someone POSSIBLY be OVER qualified"...they worry that they may have to pay me too much ? all i want is to be able to support my son and myself but here in arizona, i am not asking for what i used to make. i WANT TO WORK but that doesn't seem to matter. i'll be homeless in a couple of months. nobody gives you a chance here.

Underwriter-
Have you thought about relocating? Or switching to Personal or Commercial Underwriting? The Fox Valley area (Fond du Lac, Appleton, Green Bay) in Wisconsin has multiple openings in various companies.

Underwriter

102 months ago

Tracy said:
Underwriter-
Have you thought about relocating? Or switching to Personal or Commercial Underwriting? The Fox Valley area (Fond du Lac, Appleton, Green Bay) in Wisconsin has multiple openings in various companies.

------------------
i just relocated here in august. my oldest son wanted me to be near him and the family and i really want my 10 year old son to settle in. i don't know how to get into commercial underwriting. all the ads that i see are for underwriters that are already experienced in commercial underwriting. i had an interview here in scottsdale shortly after i arrived here and it sounded very good EXCEPT, they wanted someone who has some commercial underwriting experience. it's really, really, really hard here. i've never experienced anything like this before in my life. :(

Vinnie Cruz

101 months ago

Underwriter said:
----------------------

Please buy the book "The Secret" and follow the suggestions. You should be able to pull a job. Good Luck!
Vinnie Cruz (vinniecruz@yahoo.com)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.