in store applicant Cashier interview process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

jimz asd in Riverside, California

64 months ago

So i have been working along time in LOT (I get nothing but excellent reviews from the FES/ASM but iam just tired of it) and considering going into D90 (cashier)I have already finished my training and already switching cashiers for there shifts and they said to apply online career depot I did that. I was just wondering what the interview is like for a in store applicant cashier job... do u have to be able to do various math problems? (other interviews I went on for cashier position they asked me stuff like if a customer hands u X amount of money for something that is X amount how much change do u need to give back) because I am somewhat bad at math but I can count money and I figured that is what the computer/calculator is there for I dun want that to be a determining factor in which i would not get put as a cashier for lol...

but iam guessing that the ASM in charge of the front end + the FES would be the ones interviewing you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

64 months ago

probably just the ops manager, but they normally make up their mind long before the interview, it's just a technicality in my opinion. We have a couple of lifetime lot attendants in our store, but I think they're happy out there...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.