terminated

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mica g

69 months ago

I got terminated for writing lowes on my apron as a joke. Apparently I had it covered with tape until I got a new apron. So day befor that I get into a massive arguement with an asm and next day I get called to the office by a different asm and look and behold that asm I got in an arguement is there along with a head cashier, so what does the asm do that called me to the back? Ripes my god damn tape off never asked me to remove it but reached over to me and ripped it off! They start yelling and screaming and holy hell breaks loose. I'm like laughing. Joke? Guess it wasn't funny. Well I got fired I would understand if I paraded myself with it to fire me vut no one knew about but 3 associats and my own department head! They laughed lol o well guess u can't joke about things like that doh!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

69 months ago

mica g said: I got terminated for writing lowes on my apron as a joke. Apparently I had it covered with tape until I got a new apron. So day befor that I get into a massive arguement with an asm and next day I get called to the office by a different asm and look and behold that asm I got in an arguement is there along with a head cashier, so what does the asm do that called me to the back? Ripes my god damn tape off never asked me to remove it but reached over to me and ripped it off! They start yelling and screaming and holy hell breaks loose. I'm like laughing. Joke? Guess it wasn't funny. Well I got fired I would understand if I paraded myself with it to fire me vut no one knew about but 3 associats and my own department head! They laughed lol o well guess u can't joke about things like that doh!

It had nothing to do with the lowes written on the apron. You got into an argument with three different people, two of who are managers? That's definitely not good. NEVER GET INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH ANYONE. Whether or not you are right (in this case, maybe you weren't because you got into an argument with three people). They fired you because they got the opportunity.

You would have been smarted to use an ink pen, or a magic marker, and marked over the lowes. It's everywhere HD is doing massive layoffs - and you were a perfect opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

mica g

69 months ago

It was only with 1 manager ppl were saying the other asm got forced into doing it lol idk but yeah haha art students like myself can't help but draw on my apron lol. Well one thing ill never let happen is for someone to disrespect me ha gettong fired was my ticket out lol I was miserable there hehe and btw I heard from ppl that the asm's intention was to only get me written up lol the calls I got the next day about how unhappy ppl were was insane. I miss the employees not managment they're horrible!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.