whats the longest wait for a drug test/background check to come back from home depot

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ms.t

11 months ago

I want to know how long does it actually takes for a drug test aond background to come back its been over 2 and a half weeks now and the lady in hr keep telling me she's busy. She couldn't get my results at the time when I called she said she had a meeting to attend which i understand and she will call everyone back whose drug test and background are back for orientation at that time it was already 2 weeks. And I don't have nothing on my background and I don't do drugs but I was around someone who was smoking for 3 minutes and it wasn't in a closed in area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rinkydynk in Piqua, Ohio

11 months ago

Home Depot is known for that. My test and background took 2 weeks, but I have known it to be 3 with some people. Hang in there, it's worth it :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ms_713 in Houston

11 months ago

They finally contact me two days ago with everything my drug test and my background but when I got there the lady had me to do paper work to be hired then she told me I can't hire you yet because she has to fix my ss# so another wait but hopefully it wouldn't be as long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.