Home Instead Senior Care News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Home Instead Senior Care stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

anonymous

77 months ago

I have been on staff at Home Instead Senior Care since April of 2007... my last assignment was in Nov. 2007 ... I called asking about why I have had no assignments and was told it was always a slow time of year and they lose many caregivers during that time of year... I have called numerous times since then and have been told I'd be called when they have something available... well, it's mid March now and still no assignment... I now have a full time, permanent position at an assisted living facility and don't give Home Instead a second thought... the pay at Home Instead is sub par, they offer no benefits and the positions aren't reliable... my advice is to go to an established facility where you know what is expected of you and you know that you will always have a position...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous

76 months ago

UPDATE: I still have not been called for an assignment... it is now April 12, 2008...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

alex in Fort Worth, Texas

64 months ago

i just had an interview for home instead last fri april 4 they said i was hired and they just had to check my background.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.