Honeywell Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Honeywell?

What do you like best about working at Honeywell? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Heidimarie Traub

83 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Honeywell?

What do you like best about working at Honeywell? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Do you at any, time hire Contract Corporate Flight Attendant's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (110) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Heidimarie Traub

83 months ago

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like
at Honeywell?
Do Honeywell ever use Contract Corporate Flight Attendants?
Will I receive a answer to my guestion?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (121) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

tommy_gunn in San Diego, California

83 months ago

Are you two above serious? This is a forum for people to post about experiences with Honeywell, not for you to ask Honeywell for a job. There are no Honeywell HR or Recruiters that are going to answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Heidimarie Traub

83 months ago

I think not. If it is for those that work for Honeywell, why ask salary, pirks and ect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

wedetm in Aurora, Illinois

75 months ago

NA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

wedetm in Aurora, Illinois

75 months ago

nncxxnxnnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Ranjith in Madras, India

75 months ago

tommy_gunn in San Diego, California said: Are you two above serious? This is a forum for people to post about experiences with Honeywell, not for you to ask Honeywell for a job. There are no Honeywell HR or Recruiters that are going to answer.

Honeywell is my dream company. if anybody has experience in working with real time systems in honeywell,Please share their experience here..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Widge in Alpharetta, Georgia

66 months ago

I love dumb people. Oh yeah, and I used to work for Honeywell in Atlanta. Very bad. Underpaid, overworked, and the organization was run by a few good old boys who didn't want anything to change. A few people do all the work while everyone else (those with 5 years or more in the company) coasts. My advice? If you want to work for Honeywell, steer clear of Atlanta.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

pat in Olathe, Kansas

53 months ago

Heidimarie Traub said: Do you at any, time hire Contract Corporate Flight Attendant's?
No

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pat in Olathe, Kansas

53 months ago

Widge in Alpharetta, Georgia said: I love dumb people. Oh yeah, and I used to work for Honeywell in Atlanta. Very bad. Underpaid, overworked, and the organization was run by a few good old boys who didn't want anything to change. A few people do all the work while everyone else (those with 5 years or more in the company) coasts. My advice? If you want to work for Honeywell, steer clear of Atlanta.

I work for Honeywell Aerospace in Olathe, KS. Upper management has no idea how of how to run the company. An idiotic system called HOS controls how production is run. It is cumbersome for the people who actually work. We are required to submit a set number of improvements per month. We are threatened with no raise if we don't do them. Of course, since we didn't get a raise last year or this year so far, and since Honeywell cut the profit sharing match, and since it also now requires one to use up all vacation time before they can use short term disablity, who cares.
The upper floor is a wasteland used for storage when it was once full of occupied cubes.
This plant is dying on the vine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

donjhertel@aol.com in Elgin, Illinois

42 months ago

yes got a call from Honeywell for a job offer . $ 16.00 hr to start .come on i have 32 yrs exp at the same company and got laid off. i was a sr process reactor operator making $ 29.56 hr.i am dame sure i won't cut my pay to $ 16.00 .these company's are taking full advantage of the job market . they know people are out of work and don't have a choice.i will take a cut in pay to start but not that much come on people. I HAVE 2 YRS EXP Q.C. TECH. 25 YRS REACTOR OPERATOR. 5 YRS SHIFT SUPERVISOR. COME ON.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Honeywell Employee in Glendale, Arizona

35 months ago

Honeywell is not the company it once was. Many years ago the basic philosophy lower pay, but better benefits. That is no longer the case as many of the good benefits have been effectively axed over the years. Things like the Christmas bonus, two raises each year, dollar for dollar 401K match, Christmas through New Years Holiday, low cost medical insurance, paid personal time off. Yes, all these things and more, axed or cut back. Of course I may be a lucky employee as many have their jobs as Honeywell has "outsourced" a GREAT deal of work. If I had it to do all over I'd stay as far away from this company as possible. Just something to consider.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Honeywell?
;
Thank you for message,Very Glad information,before I had being worked in USA at Pennsylvania 1600 Callowhill Streat(Vender Company: AIR PRODUCT CHEMICAL INSTRUMENT(APCI)Com. Together working my history).Also Heneywell in Japan ( Old Name: Yamatake Honey well com.)had being long term together work as my Scorp of Work:Process Engineering as total Managing,Heneywell in USA has been scorp of work as instrument Vendor's responsibility.You will be able to understand:Honeywell has responsibilities,
my scope of worked responsibilities Process Data will suitted instrument DCS Design.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

To: indeed.com :

This jobs alert will be fitt my Major Engineering Work. My viewpoint has being worked some time toghether engineering work each Equipment design need for Vendor more detail Data.But,this time will be designed of lucky case my Jobs alert.My case other Vendor has being worked "Yokogawa Electrical" say "YEW" vendor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

Honeywell Employee in Glendale, Arizona said: Honeywell is not the company it once was. Many years ago the basic philosophy lower pay, but better benefits. That is no longer the case as many of the good benefits have been effectively axed over the years. Things like the Christmas bonus, two raises each year, dollar for dollar 401K match, Christmas through New Years Holiday, low cost medical insurance , paid personal time off. Yes, all these things and more, axed or cut back. Of course I may be a lucky employee as many have their jobs as Honeywell has "outsourced" a GREAT deal of work. If I had it to do all over I'd stay as far away from this company as possible. Just something to consider.

My comment said:Instrumentation Engineering will be executted Triple Check after Test
Simulated Running,its necessary very important.Otherwise,some case occured Big Problem
matter.

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

Honeywell Employee in Glendale, Arizona said: Honeywell is not the company it once was. Many years ago the basic philosophy lower pay, but better benefits. That is no longer the case as many of the good benefits have been effectively axed over the years. Things like the Christmas bonus, two raises each year, dollar for dollar 401K match, Christmas through New Years Holiday, low cost medical insurance , paid personal time off. Yes, all these things and more, axed or cut back. Of course I may be a lucky employee as many have their jobs as Honeywell has "outsourced" a GREAT deal of work. If I had it to do all over I'd stay as far away from this company as possible. Just something to consider.

Add.
My comment said: my opinion that Depending on Employere "Honeywell" command my idea.
My planning will be considered in USA Honeywell toghether engineering work,surly each matter will not executted,what occured case,without engineering work ( Low cost medical insurance occurrence )

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

wedetm in Aurora, Illinois said: NA

I have not considered the Aurora, but I want to seen Aurora,Illinois.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shunji Manabe in Japan

15 months ago

I have not considered as Aurora(phenomenon), at Illinois.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JALZRC in Chicago, Illinois

14 months ago

This is the Honeywell in a nut shell I work for, Lean manufacturing, joke, safety, joke everything is done for paper and sales, harassed constantly by the supervisor, and the management there don't have half a brain. the only reason this facility is doing good is because they bought out Salisbury, and know one in the market has the protective equipment they have. The hole warehouse is a disaster were more of a rework facility than anything. When I first got hired I was told to do safety obsevations and continuous improvements and I'd get a raise they froze our raises this year and I dout we'll get one next year. I filed a EEOC complaint against the company and nothing was done about it. They have been trying to force me out 6 months after I started. They don't hire white people. We went Bronze and it's a complete joke know one does one piece flow, only certain people are harassed by the supervisor to do it. It's a very cut throat facility there. Everyone is either dating, married or seeing someone and only certain people are aloud to move up with-in the company. Consider it a dead end job with horid benefits, no raises, miss treatment of co-workers and mindless brainless management. Put it this way the supervisor doesn't even have a college education or a HS diploma. Need I say more?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dani in Fort Worth, Texas

2 months ago

Does the company offer any money for tuition assistance? If so is there a annual or per employee maximum?
Also, is there a vesting period for the 401k if so what is it?
What is the average raise/bonus at the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.