Serious Skin Care

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Frances Chambers in Huntington, West Virginia

83 months ago

I can't believe that HSN has deleted all negative reviews on the Serious Skin Care's product Alpha Liopic Acid Lift and left one positive now giving the product 5 stars so it can be a SHOWSTOPPER this week. I'm losing faith in Serious Skin Care & Jennifer Stallone because of this. I notice she will be on this week (Sept 6-8th) and I'm sure that's why the negatives were removed so the product will sell........SHAME ON YOU HSN. This tells me that HSN & Jennifer does not care if the product is bad for the skin, they just want to make sells......I'm going to watch just to see what they say about the product......it causes irritation, redness & swelling and will not peel off the skin. There were so many negatives on the reviews and now they are all deleted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

a friend in Vandalia, Ohio

83 months ago

Frances Chambers in Huntington, West Virginia said: I can't believe that HSN has deleted all negative reviews on the Serious Skin Care's product Alpha Liopic Acid Lift and left one positive now giving the product 5 stars so it can be a SHOWSTOPPER this week. I'm losing faith in Serious Skin Care & Jennifer Stallone because of this. I notice she will be on this week (Sept 6-8th) and I'm sure that's why the negatives were removed so the product will sell........SHAME ON YOU HSN. This tells me that HSN & Jennifer does not care if the product is bad for the skin, they just want to make sells......I'm going to watch just to see what they say about the product......it causes irritation, redness & swelling and will not peel off the skin. There were so many negatives on the reviews and now they are all deleted.

I have never been that impressed with SSC. I think it's high priced junk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.