HUMANA (RIGHTSOURCE) DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD EMPLOYEES!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

prae in Cincinnati, Ohio

33 months ago

I've read several comments about Humana and how great of a company to work for and then how bad they are to their employess. I on the end of the bad. My record is completely unblemished, my attendance is WELL above average(had 1 absence due to breaking my leg), my production was improving each month since i started in January. I wasn't there long enough to get awards because i was fired on some made up lies. I talked to highly about this company that Humana outsourced to(Rightsource) I was in their Order Entry department in Springdale, Ohio. I was telling people i knew to see if they can get hired because they were still hiring and i even told friends on Facebook. So when i was fired on some bogus made-up story it really hurt.

My schedule was 8-4:30 Tues.- Sat but i always worked 5am to 4:30 weekly. I enjoyed my job this place is the only job where i looked forward to going to work. This job was my 2nd home and it was just 10 minutes from my house so after reading all the negative comments i do believe everything that i've read. I was a dedicated and loyal employee but that didn't matter to them. So anyone thinking of working for Humana or Rightsource please reconsider your options unless you like being talked down to or being used and abuse then this the company for you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Dee Ann in Cincinnati, Ohio

14 months ago

Yes, I worked there too Rightsource in Springdale, OH its terrible there. It's the Management that's the problem. If your not in their little click you can forget it. The Manager over the Order Entry Dept (name starts with a D and you know who you are) is drama and thinks she's all that and is the ring leader to Managements behavior. I was dedicated too but had a terrible FLL and asked to please give me another FLL. This FLL received LOW scores from her team members more than one time which should have told them something but instead this FLL has moved to a New Facilty in Texas and is still working for Humana. Poor employees she's over. Rightsource is VERY caddie and treats their employees terrible. In our training that was only one week was cut short we were thrown on the floor before our week was up and our training (which is a FLL now told us Humana/Rightsource doesn't care what you know they want warm bodies and head count out on the floor. Goes to show someone that talks about the company like that and makes FLL (Front Line Leader) is in the click. I worked there 2.5 years called in a half a day my time was 7 to 3:30 (that's 8 1/2 hours you get 30 mins for lunch so my start time should have been 11:30 working a half a day which is 4 hours. When I got in a little after 11 to clock in I noticed scheduling had me at a start time of 11:00 so according to them I'm already late. Scheduling just took over the scheduling so I figured this was an error. I e-mailed my WONDERFUL FLL and cc'd scheduling that I called half a day so my start should be 11:30 (working my last four hours "half a day"). Next week they fired me said I was late. When I was in the fire room they use to take people they are canning, I said to my FLL, I've started at 11:30 in the past for a half a day. Her comment was, that's because I allowed you to?????? I didn't know that was the deal at all. They were letting lots of people go, they over hired not much work at that time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smiarod73@gmail.com in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

Dee Ann in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Yes, I worked there too Rightsource in Springdale, OH its terrible there. It's the Management that's the problem. If your not in their little click you can forget it. The Manager over the Order Entry Dept (name starts with a D and you know who you are) is drama and thinks she's all that and is the ring leader to Managements behavior. I was dedicated too but had a terrible FLL and asked to please give me another FLL. This FLL received LOW scores from her team members more than one time which should have told them something but instead this FLL has moved to a New Facilty in Texas and is still working for Humana. Poor employees she's over. Rightsource is VERY caddie and treats their employees terrible. In our training that was only one week was cut short we were thrown on the floor before our week was up and our training (which is a FLL now told us Humana/Rightsource doesn't care what you know they want warm bodies and head count out on the floor. Goes to show someone that talks about the company like that and makes FLL (Front Line Leader) is in the click. I worked there 2.5 years called in a half a day my time was 7 to 3:30 (that's 8 1/2 hours you get 30 mins for lunch so my start time should have been 11:30 working a half a day which is 4 hours. When I got in a little after 11 to clock in I noticed scheduling had me at a start time of 11:00 so according to them I'm already late. Scheduling just took over the scheduling so I figured this was an error. I e-mailed my WONDERFUL FLL and cc'd scheduling that I called half a day so my start should be 11:30 (working my last four hours "half a day"). Next week they fired me said I was late. When I was in the fire room they use to take people they are canning, I said to my FLL, I've started at 11:30 in the past for a half a day. Her comment was, that's because I allowed you to?????? I didn't know that was the deal at all. They were letting lots of people go, they over hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smiarod73@gmail.com in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

How are occurrences done at your sites?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.