Humana Culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

William in Louisville, Kentucky

91 months ago

Angel I definitely agree. REGARDLESS of what you are told, Humana expects you to work 30 hours per day and 14 days per week, and it still isn't enough. Humana baits you will higher than average salary depending on your education and skill level, but if you take a job with them, it is like selling your soul to the DEVIL!!! HORRIBLE company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Miami, Florida

88 months ago

William in Louisville, Kentucky said: Angel I definitely agree. REGARDLESS of what you are told, Humana expects you to work 30 hours per day and 14 days per week, and it still isn't enough. Humana baits you will higher than average salary depending on your education and skill level, but if you take a job with them, it is like selling your soul to the DEVIL!!! HORRIBLE company!

I gues its more like INHumana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Loving Humana in Louisville, Kentucky

87 months ago

Obviously you were hired in as a customer service on the phone rep thinking you would just bounce your way in to another job without having to work.
NO, Humana is wonderful. They make it crystal clear, in writing what your work expecations will be when it comes to scheduled hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

ANTI-HUMANA in Btown, Kentucky

78 months ago

Loving Humana, you're a joke.

Beware this company. Let it die. I hope the scrondrels at the top lose all of their money and that the nice people I met there are set free. There TONS of better jobs than Humana, you guys. Money isn't everything -- unless you are a true Humana-iac (for lack of a curse word).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Green Bay, Wisconsin

66 months ago

ANTI-HUMANA in Btown, Kentucky said: Loving Humana, you're a joke.

Beware this company. Let it die. I hope the scrondrels at the top lose all of their money and that the nice people I met there are set free. There TONS of better jobs than Humana, you guys. Money isn't everything -- unless you are a true Humana-iac (for lack of a curse word).

By the way-- technical writer consultant - the word I believe you are groping for, is "scoundrel"- and your next sentence should be-- "there ARE tons of better jobs..." you are not who you say you are, and anyone who believes your rantings needs to know that you are a charlatan (look that up, tech writer. Why don't you find another spot to burden people with your vitriolic comments? Take your own advice-- move on, I bet there are tons of other jobs for a talented technical writer such as yourself. And by the way-- when you talk about Fortune 500 and 100 companis, Fortune should start with a capitol F-- just so you can continue any further misrepresentations of your talents properly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.