Humana Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Sandra in Scottsdale, Arizona

117 months ago

Just a couple of idea's first when you have the phone interview be prepared in advance with written "suggested" questions and have them bold and in large print.

Have the answers underneath. You can get help with suggested answers from searching online first. For example, here's a big important question.

"How much money do you want?" - I'm flexible and open, I really feel that I'm a great fit, and I'm very interested in this position, so I will consider any reasonable offer that you care to make me".

The key here is to be prepared, which in turns shows your professionalism. Search for tough questions and have the answers written out.

Also be prepared in advance to explain the gaps in time on your resume. Really prepare ahead of time, this is the key to your success on the interview.

Hope this helps.

Sandra

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

83 months ago

I am trying to get in my eoffer and I cant log on.I emailed them so they can reset it.

Reply - Report abuse

Caringnurse01@*****.*** in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

I did a montage phone interview yesterday with Humana. Does anyone know how long it will take them to get kicked to me?

Reply - Report abuse

Caringnurse01@*****.*** in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

You apply on line. If they are in te rested they set you up for an automated phone interview. If the interview goes well they set you up for a face to face interview.

Reply - Report abuse

ingeorgia in Georgia

32 months ago

Do you remember how long it lasted, and what questions they asked you?

I heard that it should change your status on your humana page based on where they are in the process.

Reply - Report abuse

ingeorgia in Georgia

32 months ago

Caringnurse01@outlook.com in Miami, Florida said: You apply on line. If they are in te rested they set you up for an automated phone interview. If the interview goes well they set you up for a face to face interview.

Do you remember what they asked you in the montage interview? Did you do the webcam interview?

Reply - Report abuse

Vernita Hill in Jeffersonville, Indiana

32 months ago

Does anyone know what it means for them to send a copy of your background check to you?

Reply - Report abuse

f66bss in Harker Heights, Texas

18 months ago

I have one this week..how were the questions? Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

QualityNurse in Zanesville, Ohio

16 months ago

f66bss in Harker Heights, Texas said: I have one this week..how were the questions? Thanks!

How did you Montage interview go? I have one this week. How were the questions?

Reply - Report abuse

f66bss in San Antonio, Texas

16 months ago

QualityNurse in Zanesville, Ohio said: How did you Montage interview go? I have one this week. How were the questions?

I interviewed for beneficiary. Not as bad as I thought. Just do your homework and think of a lot of scenarios. I interviewed and received offer next day. I am currently on my 3rd week of training. Good luck!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.