How to get a job at Hurley Medical Center.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Hurley Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

123Technician in Flint, Michigan

5 months ago

Dear Human Resourse Representive,

Hi my named is Vashon Brooks and i am a certified Pharmacy Technician. I have been trying to get an interview at Hurley since this past June. I am a very dependable person, honest, get along with anybody from all walks of life. Plus along with my certification I have did a refreasher course in Pharmacy Technician in order to keep sharp in my memory of my pharmacy skills and I still study from my books and testes that I have took. The question how do I can into contact with Marsha Strozier in order to get an interview at hurley in order to get a job at Hurley. There have been other positions I have applied for in the past at Hurley; about eleven years in total. Plus what can I do to obtain information for volunteer servises at Hurley to get notice that I am a good dedicated worker who just need a chance to prove that he can do the pharmacy technician position to the fullest. Thank you for your time to listen to me and have a nice day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

annette allen in Davison, Michigan

1 month ago

Host said: Do you work at Hurley Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Î would like to know if you need a house keeper I would love to work at Hurley. I am a very good worker I volenteer at Hurley back in 1994 my name is Annette Allen. I hope you will give me a chance to work at Hurley.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.