do not apply

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

joe in Santa Ana, California

90 months ago

the Director of Marketing has an Ego that fills the room.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

christofer in Jersey City, New Jersey

88 months ago

wow how right you are...as well as many others!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

hogs2 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

88 months ago

its funny,they call you in,and don,t have time to meet with you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lstewart32211 in Orange Park, Florida

88 months ago

I dont understand why the position for Bartending at the Hyatt in Jax FL is always listed. I have many years experience and didnt even get to interview. Everyday I get an email from Indeed Bar Job listings and Hyatt Bartender is always listed. What is the deal? Has anyone worked in this position that can explain why its always listed as an open position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mary in Saint Paul, Minnesota

88 months ago

i work at hyatt resturant call taxxi. The manager in taxxi is very mean, rude. i dont know why the she is still working there, they should kick the her from long time. i had very bad experience working under her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mblake in San Diego, California

87 months ago

This tells me there is a revolving door or HR has no idea what they are doing. I have lived in the same neighborhood for 10 years and a few of the bars I go to have had the same bartender. One even shutdown for renovations and maintained their same staff for the Grand Re-Opening.

I too have applied for Admn Asst, never heard a word from them. They are not sincere is the bottom line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

R in Palo Alto, California

86 months ago

You are all right. Hyatt is known for low pay and bad ethics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Deltona, Florida

85 months ago

R in Palo Alto, California said: You are all right. Hyatt is known for low pay and bad ethics.

Bad ethics is right.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

bebe hirsch in Chicago, Illinois

83 months ago

lstewart32211 in Orange Park, Florida said: I dont understand why the position for Bartending at the Hyatt in Jax FL is always listed. I have many years experience and didnt even get to interview. Everyday I get an email from Indeed Bar Job listings and Hyatt Bartender is always listed. What is the deal? Has anyone worked in this position that can explain why its always listed as an open position?

from what i know, my sister works in HR, but not in hospitality. She said that many companies post available positions as protocol to stay in compliance with the equal opportunity laws of their state. Most of the time when a position is posted it has already been filled through so internal reference and human resources has to post to positions to be in compliance with the law. obviously, this is going on with a lot of companies. so be prepared that a lot of the internet and advertisments that are out their have already been filled. if you do actually get lucky enough to get an interview its because they are looking for very specific qualifications that has to be filled. Check out Joe Turners' book at www.jobchangesecrets.com, for the best information i have discovered about the inside track to finding gainful employment. how to get around these usless search sights and advertisments. good luck. God Bless!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.