Hyundai Capital America Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hyundai Capital America?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

A Weiland in Plano, Texas

37 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hyundai Capital America?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Getting this job was a piece of cake!!! They ask basic questions about attendance and your stats at your last job. They also make sure that you will allow them to own you- you must be available during all operating hours and they can change your schedule whenever they feel like it. You just have to say yes to that question. You just have to tell them that your family doesn't matter, you have zero upcoming vacations, and you will never get sick. Getting this job was the EASIEST thing ever. At one point, I knew I had the job, and every word I said after that would just increase my salary. They called me the day I submitted my resume and two business days later, I had the job. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.