Comments (51 to 94 of 94)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Bala Datla in Norcross, Georgia

92 months ago

I will send my resume this week end.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Prakash in Hartford, Connecticut

92 months ago

sree charan said: i hav done a new work on web technology n i want to pose it before u sir.wit the help of u it can be more fruitful.the technology iam proposin is surfing internet on phone in audiobased format without convertin the web pages in VXML.i named this technology as PHONET--

I am interested in your topic. I looking for new talent that I can support for getting into the market. sending your contact details to my yahoo id and I will call you to discuss this further. - Prakash
[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Supply Chain Managers electronics global in Keller, Texas

91 months ago

I am a headhunter (15 years for electronics manufacturing)and have local supply chain management with high volume electronic manufacturing experience at contract manufacturers, and traveling globally to suppliers and factories. It looks like IBM needs them.

Can you tell me who I should contact at IBM, or forward my info to the hiring managers? Please.
John Myers

[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Prikshat Bhatia in Alhambra, California

91 months ago

[Edited by Host] Resume deleted

Please do not post resumes in the forums.

CONSULTANT II in Boston, Massachusetts

91 months ago

Hitendra is a FRAUD! I regret sending him my resume. NO RESPONSE from either him or IBM. Beware!

Aaron in Youngstown, Ohio

91 months ago

Unfortunately I have to agree. Hitendra is a bit of a false advertisement and may actually be a harm to your efforts of getting into IBM. I was mislead to believe Hitendra was able to simply get you into IBM when actually he does the same thing you could do through IBM.com . . . send your resume into the black hole known as IBM HR.

Jake in North Ridgeville, Ohio

91 months ago

I wonder what this Hitendra gets out of supposedly helping us? Credit report checks people!

BillZ

91 months ago

I spent 18 years at IBM and was in management. Resumes come in by the thousands. Be creative or forget getting any attention. Now there are 22 universities that IBM recruits from and your GPA target range is 3.4 or higher.

But by far the best way to get in at IBM is from knowing someone i.e. networking. Even if you only know someone's name who works at IBM you can make contact.
Go to www.ibm.com home page and on the bottom is the contact tab. Click it and on the bottom right will be the contact method for getting any IBM employee or manager's name, phone number and direct email details.

Great company - only highers the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hitendra in Arlington Heights, Illinois

91 months ago

All,

I have lot of people here who found my name through this forrum. However, lately it's been very busy for me and have not responded to the new ones. It does not mean that I am a Fraud. Many of whom I helped went into the interview rounds and couple did get selected..It's up to you to trust and again as I mentioned earlier, there's no garantee. I just assist so that your resume is atlease viewed by the HR/Responsible person.

What I get out of it ?
Just a referral money. Being an employee of IBM, we get referral mony if the person is Hired. That's it.

If you don't trust don't send your resumes.

Thanks
Hitendra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

windman in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

Would anyone know how to get an internship/ co-op in Houston with IBM? anyone know the contact details of the recruitment manager to get in touch with?
I worked in IBM for a year before grad school, and i can understand the resumes from online applications not even reaching the concerned ppl.
Please help. I am an MIS grad, 3 yrs exp before grad school, need 6 month co-op/internship in houston, tx.
Thanks,

CONSULTANT II in Boston, Massachusetts

91 months ago

Hitendra, sorry my last remarks were quite harsh. I was a bit too cynical. Does anybody know the 22 universities from which IBM recruits? I'll be elated to know which universities in MA are on this list.

Exo Supplemento in North Ridgeville, Ohio

91 months ago

Hitendra, anyone, whoever can shed light on this, please do...

I worked for six years as a supplemental and was laid off during my last year of college. I've applied for so many full time regular positions but they won't acknowledge me at all.

Who cares if I have a college degree and used to work at IBM. I guess all I was good for was that grunt work as a supplemental.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Alhambra, California

91 months ago

Hitendra,

Can I have your phone number?

Hitendra in Arlington Heights, Illinois

91 months ago

Email is best to contact me..I don't want to give me phone number in a public forrum.. You can email me with your number and I will reach out to you and provide you the number as well :-)

91 months ago

Hitendra, not too long ago a news show talked how engineers probably would s.
have a better chance for a job by moving to Bangalore, India.

What kind of job openings exist for Electrical Engineers? Anything like this available at the IBM in Bangalore?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jesse in Columbia, Missouri

91 months ago

HITENDRA said: Please provide your resume, I will review it and if it's a right fit, I will send it to the HR directly would respond.
Thanks

Hi, HITENDRA,
I found an Intern position at IBM San Jose, which matches my background very well. I'm an international graduate student now. I can use CPT/OPT to work. Can you help me? Thanks!

Prashanth in Richardson, Texas

91 months ago

HITENDRA said: Please provide your resume, I will review it and if it's a right fit, I will send it to the HR directly would respond.
Thanks

Sir,

Please let me know how I can send my resume to You.

-Prashanth

Nishesh in Syracuse, New York

91 months ago

Hi Hitendra!

I have sent you an email. Can you tell me if there are any opportunity for international students, who are here doing their Graduate study?

Hitendra in Bolingbrook, Illinois

91 months ago

As far as I know IBM is not sponsoring any H1B visas at this time.

91 months ago

I have no idea about openings in India Bangalore...

Jesse in Columbia, Missouri

91 months ago

Hitendra said: As far as I know IBM is not sponsoring any H1B visas at this time.

Hitendra,

I don't need H1b visa for Intern. I can hold F1 student visa and use CPT to work. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) allows F-1 students to take academic internships off campus. Can you help me with resume delivery?

vina in Royal Oak, Michigan

91 months ago

hi,

i want to know if IBM recruits SAP basis on contract (corp to corp ) basis?

91 months ago

This link is old but I bet this is still Current IBM practice.

www.ibmemployee.com/Highlights050625.shtml

------------------
------------------

Boy, sure wish I had Sams salary!!

www.ibmemployee.com/Highlights070317.shtml

hitendra in Bolingbrook, Illinois

91 months ago

I don't have any contacts in Bangalore.

Saroja Naidu in Indian Trail, North Carolina

91 months ago

Hi Hitendra,

I am a SOA architect and was recently laid off from GM. Will you be able to get me a job in IBM in any of the south east States.
Also do you have contacts in the Virginia or Charlotte, NC area. I can travel 80-100% and am willing to relocate. Please let me know the next steps. Thanks,

91 months ago

Saroja,

I can definitely try. Please send me your resume and I will contact you with the next steps.

Thanks
Hitendra

hitendra in Bolingbrook, Illinois

91 months ago

Hi Saroja,

I am not a recruiter but work for IBM. I will give you a call later to explain more.

Thanks
Hitendra

duckboxxer in Garner, North Carolina

91 months ago

BillZ said: ..Resumes come in by the thousands. Be creative ...

What do you mean by created? Structure? *Wow* experience? Animated gifs?

IBM Talent Delivery Team in Raleigh, North Carolina

91 months ago

Dear Jobseekers,

If you are interested in opportunities with IBM, the best way to be considered is to apply to www.ibm.com/employment/ directly. We do have an employee referral program, but this does not give any applicant preferential treatment or a guarantee to secure an interview or a job.

IBM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.

There has been inaccurate information written on this site with regards to recruiting and staffing policies of IBM. The only way to ensure correct information is to work directly with an IBM recruiter and apply directly to an opening on ibm.com.

We sincerely hope this provides a clarification.

IBM Talent Delivery Team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

91 months ago

IBM Talent Delivery Team said: Dear Jobseekers,
If you are interested in opportunities with IBM, the best way to be considered is to apply to www.ibm.com/employment/ directly. We do have an employee referral program, but this does not give any applicant preferential treatment or a guarantee to secure an interview or a job.
IBM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
There has been inaccurate information written on this site with regards to recruiting and staffing policies of IBM. The only way to ensure correct information is to work directly with an IBM recruiter and apply directly to an opening on ibm.com.
We sincerely hope this provides a clarification.
IBM Talent Delivery Team.

Thank you for posting!

Rick Nerdahl - wasteing on the shelf in Saint Paul, Minnesota

91 months ago

IBM hired me back in November for a 6 month to direct contract. It was suppose to be Active Directory Support - I ended up running tickets fixing print queues and desktop problems. The tickets began to run out. January 17 I was given two days notice. "Opps we over hired you are to turn in your laptop and security badges on Friday" I have been sitting on the shelf looking for work since. The Minneapolis market is tough and no one wants to hire the older experianced employee.

LindowCMU in Mount Pleasant, Michigan

91 months ago

hitendra, i was wondering if you have any connection to the Detroit office. I will be graduating college in less than a month and intrested in IBM. Please e-mail me. Thank you in advance!

vgtennis in Elyria, Ohio

91 months ago

Thanks

I am really interested in getting interviewed for this job....can you really help?

JV in Suwanee, Georgia

91 months ago

Thanks

Can you provide me with an email address were I can send you the resume.

Leo sanchez in Springfield, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

Can I send you my resume to an e-mail address?

Leo sanchez in Springfield, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

Can I send you my resume to your e-mail

Jiya in Suwanee, Georgia

91 months ago

Hitendra,
I looked through the forums but didn't find your email address where I could send you my resume. I am located in GA and interested in Customer Relationship Management position in the southeast region. Please let me know how you can help.

91 months ago

Please do not post contact information in the forums.

Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

Good Luck!

ramon valenzuela in Kent, Ohio

90 months ago

Thanks

[Edited by Host] Resume deleted

Please do not post resumes in the forums.

Rajeev in Houston, Texas

90 months ago

[Hitendra ,
I have strong work exp and am green card holder with citizenship in process.Can you plzz advuzze me how to apply or sent you e mail.

QUOTE who="HITENDRAin Naples, Florida"]Please provide your resume, I will review it and if it's a right fit, I will send it to the HR directly would respond.

Thanks

interested in IBM in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

HITENDRAin Derby, Ohio said: I dont want to use my work account for this. So using my personal gmail. account. Email me only if you trust :-)
take care

I would like to talk to you about this.

Chitra in Whittier, California

90 months ago

HITENDRAin Bolingbrook, Illinois said: Scott,

Will give you call soon. I am helping many folks here so that their resumes get straight to the right HR group..I also have contacts and know Managers who have open positions but, many time for contracting slots, they go to the prefered vendors..Let see how can we add value here.

Thanks
Hitendra

Hi Hitendra,

I am seeking an entry level software engineering position with IBM. I am graduating in a month. Can u please help me out.

Regards,
Chitra

Jana M. Thompson in Overland Park, Kansas

90 months ago

HITENDRAin Naples, Florida said: Please provide your resume, I will review it and if it's a right fit, I will send it to the HR directly would respond.

Thanks

I have been applying to other jobs at IBM, it would be a great honor to work there. But I've gotten my degree in Web Development/Web Master and would love to get into my field at IBM. Any hope for me getting there sooner than later?

90 months ago

IBM Talent Delivery Teamin Raleigh, North Carolina said: Dear Jobseekers, If you are interested in opportunities with IBM, the best way to be considered is to apply towww.ibm.com/employment/directly. We do have an employee referral program, but this does not give any applicant preferential treatment or a guarantee to secure an interview or a job. IBM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. There has been inaccurate information written on this site with regards to recruiting and staffing policies of IBM. The only way to ensure correct information is to work directly with an IBM recruiter and apply directly to an opening on ibm.com. We sincerely hope this provides a clarification. IBM Talent Delivery Team.
I hope this answers all questions on this thread. The thread is now locked. No more comments are allowed. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2