ITT Technical Institute News and Happenings.

Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will ITT Technical Institute grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does ITT Technical Institute stack up against the competition?

SD247 in Michigan

34 months ago

joshstevens2011 in Canton, Ohio said: I am a student at the itt tech campus in akron ohio.i am student at itt tech my first time around I originally signed up for the computer electronics engineering course which they drop after I was started my classes for that course. since then I have been dropped from school due to lack of transportation and also due to the fact that I was called up for jury duty. apparently from class to appears in court for jury duty or as a witness. I had to re enroll in classes for the program I wasn't just find out that it was canceled and I was pushed into the electronics engineering course even though how was enrolled as the computer electronics engineering student. so is itt a scam I could not tell you but I can they care more about money than they do their students.

Youre in for a big surprise when you get your bills. I'd get out now before its too late. You will be misled and lied to. They don't care about you as a student. they care about ur number and if you are in ur seat so they can take government money. That you will then be indebted to for life, with a useless degree. It is NOT accredited. Most employers wont even look at ur resume. I am learning the hard way. You don't have to.

$87,000 for a piece of paper that I can't do anything with. It's useless and now I am making mortgage size payments for something I can't even use.

Dr. T in New Orleans, Louisiana

28 months ago

P.T. Barnum said that there's a sucker born every minute. If Mr. Barnum was right, then I imagine ITT will thrive for a while before the government cracks down.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.