ITT Technical Institute News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will ITT Technical Institute grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does ITT Technical Institute stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

SD247 in Michigan

24 months ago

joshstevens2011 in Canton, Ohio said: I am a student at the itt tech campus in akron ohio.i am student at itt tech my first time around I originally signed up for the computer electronics engineering course which they drop after I was started my classes for that course. since then I have been dropped from school due to lack of transportation and also due to the fact that I was called up for jury duty. apparently from class to appears in court for jury duty or as a witness. I had to re enroll in classes for the program I wasn't just find out that it was canceled and I was pushed into the electronics engineering course even though how was enrolled as the computer electronics engineering student. so is itt a scam I could not tell you but I can they care more about money than they do their students.

Youre in for a big surprise when you get your bills. I'd get out now before its too late. You will be misled and lied to. They don't care about you as a student. they care about ur number and if you are in ur seat so they can take government money. That you will then be indebted to for life, with a useless degree. It is NOT accredited. Most employers wont even look at ur resume. I am learning the hard way. You don't have to.

$87,000 for a piece of paper that I can't do anything with. It's useless and now I am making mortgage size payments for something I can't even use.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Dr. T in New Orleans, Louisiana

18 months ago

P.T. Barnum said that there's a sucker born every minute. If Mr. Barnum was right, then I imagine ITT will thrive for a while before the government cracks down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.