They lie!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Alberto Cruz Jr in Galesburg, Illinois

72 months ago

This job don't pay like thay promise you!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

marlo brooks in Waterbury, Connecticut

66 months ago

they also lied to me about many of the job aspects. i didnt find out the truth until two weeks after they hired me. i was hired under false pretences.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Who Me How in Hartford, Connecticut

64 months ago

They are the biggest scammers out there. They promise you all this work and in reality you rarely work. They switch dispaters and district managers and don't inform you. The management doesn't even intrudes themself. You are never paid correctly for mileage and they try and force you into going 50+ miles for $36. This company is a joke and they take full advantage of you. They offer there employees in the office all these incentives but the people who do the real work, the furniture and bike techs, get nothing but a f you. This is just an awful job so unless you like to get treated like dirt I would advice you to go work at McD's you will probably get treated better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

mdalesmith in Azle, Texas

49 months ago

Who Me How in Hartford, Connecticut said: They are the biggest scammers out there. They promise you all this work and in reality you rarely work. They switch dispaters and district managers and don't inform you. The management doesn't even intrudes themself. You are never paid correctly for mileage and they try and force you into going 50+ miles for $36. This company is a joke and they take full advantage of you. They offer there employees in the office all these incentives but the people who do the real work, the furniture and bike techs, get nothing but a f you. This is just an awful job so unless you like to get treated like dirt I would advice you to go work at McD's you will probably get treated better.

These are lieng Ba&*$#^s- You do not get paid like you are being told, you have to fight for benefits if you get them. You will travel your ass off without pay for it and be expected to do it if not someone else will and you will be fired. As for the area managers they could care less about you. make them money and shut up. I went to one work order which was 1hrand15min away from me to build 10 pcs of furniture and some repairs which would have been a good day well, there was only 1pc of furniture and no repairs. it was a boggie work order to get me to go per scheduler Sandy Long in dayton ohio- she is the biggest fattest liar. When I questioned it and asked to call the stores before showing up I was told that is not my job it is the schedulers and not to do it. Huh sound funny to you!! oh and your benefits- you have to make over 30grand your first year to qualify and they make sure you dont!!!
In short they are lyieng a%^ holes Ask me and I will give you all of theire names and how to get in contact with them. mdalesmith@msn.com
enjoy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rusty in Anniston, Alabama

29 months ago

I commend anyone doing their own research into a company before going to work for them. However, these comments are not indicative of what it is like to work for Impact. We have hundreds of employees that work for us and have for years. But you want read those experiences here. That's because the majority of people who leave feedback in sites like this have had a bad experience and those are the ones who leave feedback. It is rare in these sites to find positive experiences. Thats because if someone is happy or satisfied they typically won't say. Having been in retail for 12 years, the only customers I ever heard from were those with an issue. Very rarely did I receive positive feedback. That is just the way it is. I bet you've experienced the same situation at some point in time where you had an issue that needed addressing. I also bet that when you had a positive experience that it wasn't conveyed. It's just human nature.

So take these comments with a grain of salt and know that there are just as many people with positive experiences that aren't sharing. I personally love Impact and for those people that I have direct influence over I strive to make sure that they are treated the way I that I would want to be treated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.