What's the company culture at IMS Health?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at IMS Health?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at IMS Health?

Reply - Report abuse

Sick of Corp America in PA in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

I worked there and agree with you 110%. The job market has improved and the days of sweat shop mentality in an office setting must end. I now work for a much nicer company where they treat people like human beings, not animals. Warning!Stay far away from IMS Health.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Jericho, New York

84 months ago

Sick of Corp America in PA in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania said: I worked there and agree with you 110%. The job market has improved and the days of sweat shop mentality in an office setting must end. I now work for a much nicer company where they treat people like human beings, not animals. Warning!Stay far away from IMS Health.

Good luck to you, friend. My the evil of IMS Health never darken your door again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bill253 in United Kingdom

67 months ago

If you worked there, why not provide some construtive advice about salary expectations and interview questions? I don't care if they're 'evil.'

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daryl99 in Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Now that IMS has been sold, I wonder how things will change?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.