Industrial Light & Magic News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think - will Industrial Light & Magic grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Industrial Light & Magic stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

sidekick@sonic.net in San Francisco, California

16 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Industrial Light & Magic grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Industrial Light & Magic stack up against the competition?

ILM has immense presence in the filmmaking, internet, special effects production and development arenas. They have always been the Number ONE company in these areas. In addition, ILM can not be beat in terms of original and creative new technologies. Worked part time as a temp several times when in San Rafael. The company is the most excellent contributor in computer uses in filmmaking, video and surely has great potential to extend its influence in internet content and creative growth. I would rate ILM as No. One in my book of outstanding companies in the San Francisco and the world in fact for the above attributes listed above and more unknown ways yet to come. 5 STARS in my book. Linda M. Austin, SideKick Media, sidekick@sonic.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.