Infocision Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Infocision?

What do you like best about working at Infocision? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Zoie Wallace in Akron, Ohio

71 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Infocision?

What do you like best about working at Infocision? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I would not waste my time with this company, if you are laid off then you might be more successful than someone who actually has a degree. I went in for a interview and all of sudden the job that I was "suppose" to be interviewing for a suddenly been filled. The only job that was left was a $8.00 hour job. I was so upset and I told the HR manager and I also called the person who set up the interview. He was like that's all we have I was like well thank you but no thank you. Then I called the main place that sets up the interviews to let them know that I was no longer interested and to not call me. They sent me a letter 2 weeks later saying that had filled all the positions. I was like wow that's now what careerbuilder or monster is saying. What a Joke .. if you are laid off you get paid like $13.00 an hour but if you have education good luck! .. b/c you won't get a job ... don't waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

RJL in Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio

71 months ago

Zoie Wallace in Akron, Ohio said: I would not waste my time with this company, if you are laid off then you might be more successful than someone who actually has a degree. I went in for a interview and all of sudden the job that I was "suppose" to be interviewing for a suddenly been filled. The only job that was left was a $8.00 hour job. I was so upset and I told the HR manager and I also called the person who set up the interview. He was like that's all we have I was like well thank you but no thank you. Then I called the main place that sets up the interviews to let them know that I was no longer interested and to not call me. They sent me a letter 2 weeks later saying that had filled all the positions. I was like wow that's now what careerbuilder or monster is saying. What a Joke .. if you are laid off you get paid like $13.00 an hour but if you have education good luck! .. b/c you won't get a job ... don't waste your time.

What job did you apply for? Thay are advertising for an "entry level management position" now...is that what you applied to and they tried to bait/switch you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zoie Wallace in Akron, Ohio

71 months ago

Just a plan call center position, but still the fact that they told me one thing then when I went in for the interview it was something different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

good selling in Cleveland, Ohio

70 months ago

I emailed my resume to this company for what I thought was an account manager position. I received an email back from Infocision asking me to set up an interview. I called the contact mentioned and each time got her voice mail. I left several messages and got no response. After finally getting this contact live and in person, I was told the email I received was an error. She went on to say Infocision had not secured the account yet, she would be in touch. This company has left a horrible taste in my mouth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

good selling in Cleveland, Ohio

70 months ago

I find it interesting how many postings for sales reps Infocision has plastered over the web when I was told they wern't hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jimmy Lewe in Springfield, Ohio

59 months ago

$8 is all they offered you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Grove City, Pennsylvania

14 months ago

They say that they will pay you up to 13.00 an hour, but that is if you get all of the weekly bonuses. You have to make so many sales and calls a week to be able to get this much. They dont give you a pay raise for experience like they advertise for...and the management team or HR doesn't even know about the bonuses the place gives you. In PA you will get paid 7.25 an hour...plus bonuses...something they dont tell you until after you have been hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.