Does Intel give job candidates site preference?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

M

48 months ago

Intel is having me come out to their Folsom, CA site for an in-person interview for a new college graduate financial analyst position--does this mean they want me to work at the Folsom site or will I get an option to work at the location of preference? My first and really only preference is the Santa Clara, CA site which is the only one put down when I filled out the application

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tlpeery in Folsom, California

48 months ago

Hi @M - I work for Intel and I think I can answer this for you. If a hiring team is bringing you to Folsom, there is a huge chance the work they have for you is in Folsom. We do very littl ehiring in Sanata Clara. We do some, but not a lot. Folsom is not that bad. :) Intel has a lot of great things coming and if you get on in Folsom, it doesn't mean you are there forever. After a bit of time, you have the option of applying for other jobs - and you can specifically search for positions in Santa Clara. If I was you, I would ask the hiring team if there is an option to work in Santa Clara. - Tiffany Peery

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jaz in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

M said: Intel is having me come out to their Folsom, CA site for an in-person interview for a new college graduate financial analyst position--does this mean they want me to work at the Folsom site or will I get an option to work at the location of preference? My first and really only preference is the Santa Clara, CA site which is the only one put down when I filled out the application

Hi,

How did your interview go? I'm also interested more to work in Santa Clara rather than Folsom. Do you have any recommendations regarding this part of the interview process? Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks!
Jaz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.