Inter-con Security Systems News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What do you think - will Inter-con Security Systems grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Inter-con Security Systems stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

mwyszrd in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

I'm looking for expert answers because I don't know the answer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

superpotatowon in Pasadena, California

14 months ago

Think long and hard before you go to work for this company. Management treats staff horrible. Major attitudes especially when it comes to payroll screw-ups. Everything is at the last minute including the schedule. Their scheduler does a horrible job scheduling. Many shifts are not staffed meaning you are stuck doing a double shift and having to literally fight to get your overtime and double time wages. This company has been successfully sued by many officers at various contracts because mgt thinks they can just get away with whatever they want. If you can survive 2 months without pay, then this would be a great opportunity to just work it, let them mess up your wages, and file a claim with the labor commission to get the wages and penalties ; ) Only if you have the resources to stick it out. They call it Inter-Con for a reason. Don't get conned!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rebsoldier in Victorville, California

10 months ago

superpotatowon in Pasadena, California said: Think long and hard before you go to work for this company. Management treats staff horrible. Major attitudes especially when it comes to payroll screw-ups. Everything is at the last minute including the schedule. Their scheduler does a horrible job scheduling. Many shifts are not staffed meaning you are stuck doing a double shift and having to literally fight to get your overtime and double time wages. This company has been successfully sued by many officers at various contracts because mgt thinks they can just get away with whatever they want. If you can survive 2 months without pay, then this would be a great opportunity to just work it, let them mess up your wages, and file a claim with the labor commission to get the wages and penalties ; ) Only if you have the resources to stick it out. They call it Inter-Con for a reason. Don't get conned!

Absolutely right on! Read my review probably to be posted on Wed. the 11th of Dec. By the way, I was raised in Pasadena. Bill Dean

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

reb.soldier@gmail.com in Victorville, California

10 months ago

Absolutely right on! Read my review probably posting on Wed the 11th. I have already filed a claim, plus am taking them to small claims court for $443 in back gas reimbursement wages. Best, Bill---By the way, I was raised in Pasadena. Haven't been back in 50 years, but it was a great, safe, clean place to grow up in.

10 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Inter-con Security Systems grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Inter-con Security Systems stack up against the competition?

No.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

No--they simply eliminate the competition as they did here in Victorville, then continue on to destroy the existing work base and bring in their own poorly trained guards with their $40 guard cards off of the internet.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.