How to get a job at Intermedix.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Intermedix? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

dee in Jacksonville, Florida

31 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Intermedix? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

My school sent them ny resume and I was called for an interview. Trust me-you don't won't to work there. Management is the WORST anywhere, and the pay is bad. 12.00 an hr for a certified coder. ha,ha.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pass in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

18 months ago

I had an interview at the S. Meridian office with a recruiter that went good by all signs, verbal and non-verbal. Well besides her not really being able to describe exactly what I would be doing in the job I applied for. I found that weird considering she supposedly had been with Intermedix for several years said that she's been with the company for years and also that she's been in recruiting. After the interview she told me she would be forwarding things to her boss and I WOULD(as in for certain) be contacted within a week or two to schedule a 2nd interview. I called the recruiter back about 5-6 business days later and was told, again, that she hadn't received a response from her boss but she would be calling me the moment she heard from said boss. Another few days go by and I call the recruiter.No answer so I leave a voicemail. Never heard back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.