Intermountain Healthcare News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Intermountain Healthcare stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

INSIDE TRACK in Provo, Utah

86 months ago

THIS POSTING IS A JOKE THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR <Edited by Host: Name Removed> IS GOING TO GET THE JOB. ITS JUST A FORMALITY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

been there done it in Salt Lake City, Utah

79 months ago

BEWARE!!!!!! This is by far the worst employer I have ever worked for. There is no end to the humiliation and harrasement an employee has to endure. I wish I could narrow it down to one department or supervisor, however, it seems to be uniform throughout the company. I am just placing a warning to all contemplating employment with this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ovid in Salt Lake City, Utah

68 months ago

Yes BEWARE if you plan on working at the the IHC Lake Park facility in IT. First of all you feel like you are in India - no kidding. Every where you turn there are Indian programmers. Second, the managers are the worst I have ever seen. Micro-management at its worst plus very very unprofessional, demeaning treatment by managers. Third, very unorganized and behind the times engineering practices. There is a high turnover rate in IT at IHC and for good reason!! Terrible place to work. Oh and the pay is mediocre too for software developers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Salt Lake City, Utah

33 months ago

So there is a high turnover rate with this company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.