International Paper Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at International Paper?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

sacr in San Antonio, Texas

17 months ago

I applied online on the company website, a week later I got a call from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. There were two managers and the recruiter during the phone interview, and the questions asked were pretty basic. For example: Tell me about yourself., Why do you want to work for the company?, Where do you see yourself in five years?. At the end of the phone interview I had a chance to ask questions, and was told if I made it to the second round of interviews I would be getting a call in 24 hours. I got a call the next morning for an interview in person, it was a panel interview with managers from different functions. The questions were mainly behavioral and situational questions, and required examples. This second interview lasted about 45 min. Overall it was a good interview experience, everyone was very professional from beginning to end. I highly recommend you be ready with a good reason why you want to join the company, they do add follow up questions to this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

bestofluck in Germantown, Tennessee

13 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at International Paper?

Any advice on striking the right note?

In person was a panel interview with 4 people with 25-30 behavioral questions. Nothing technical. Tell me about a time you had to over come a difficult work situation? Typical stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.