What's the company culture at Internet Brands?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Internet Brands?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Internet Brands?

Reply - Report abuse

KristenFratelli in Al Hambra, California

73 months ago

carsdirect churns and burns their employees don't bother with this place because you won't be working there after 8 months and it won't make you qualified for other jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

hi kristen, it seems the company is growing. do they really burn you out? don't they take care of their employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

no they actually just fired half the tech team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

really? how are the co-workers environment? why do you say 8 months than you would leave though?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

the pay is a fraction of what you would get at any other company doing the same thing and you will be micromanaged until you quit or they see you as a pushover and load you up with more responsibility and no pay increase

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

do you have e-mail or chat? i'd like to know more since a friend of mine might consider working here but since hearing from you, that might change.

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

here you can e-mail me here and its my screen name too, tecraazndude@yahoo.com

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

she am thinking about it but isn't sure so she ask me to help her research this company. she is married and has kids so she doesn't want to go someplace and then find she has to find a new job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Taz92 in LA, California

71 months ago

sorry seems you logged off, but it would be great if you can e-mail your thoughts. my friend would be so grateful. she wants to make the right decision especially with the market now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alex_248 in Irvine, California

70 months ago

Never take a job in Internetbrands, just forget it...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

AmyLL in Eagle Rock, California

70 months ago

Internet Brands cares about getting bought out and doesn't give a rat's ass about their employees. Of course no one will by the desperate company so they continue to make ridiculous business decisions. The company features a lot of backstabbing with plenty of corporate BS. Also, the "HR" team is actually not a resource at all, but a team of spies and Craigslist spammers. Don't trust anyone at this company. If you're looking for a job on Indeed and you see a job at Internet Brands that sounds appealing, do yourself a favor and search for similar jobs at other companies. You'll get paid a LOT more, be far less stressed out, have to deal with far less BS, and you won't have to explain why you left this place in under a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lilacP in Van Nuys, California

70 months ago

uh

AmyLL in Eagle Rock, California said: Internet Brands cares about getting bought out and doesn't give a rat's ass about their employees. Of course no one will by the desperate company so they continue to make ridiculous business decisions. The company features a lot of backstabbing with plenty of corporate BS. Also, the "HR" team is actually not a resource at all, but a team of spies and Craigslist spammers. Don't trust anyone at this company. If you're looking for a job on Indeed and you see a job at Internet Brands that sounds appealing, do yourself a favor and search for similar jobs at other companies. You'll get paid a LOT more, be far less stressed out, have to deal with far less BS, and you won't have to explain why you left this place in under a year.

Dear AmyLL
Are you actually working someplace else right now and also getting paid a LOT more, and less stressed? Hope so, since things were really bad for you (and seemingly others there at internet brands.) I saw a job on indeed.com and thought I may apply for it, but decided to check the "comments" first. Seems like a couple of folks were unhappy enough to post their misery. Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

I am getting paid 3 times as much and I'm being paid to do my job and not my job along with other duties my incompetent coworkers can't handle. I'm glad you chose not to work there, they take advantage of workers that could easily find work elsewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.