Advice on applying for Intuit positions in Mountain View

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

L XQ in San Jose, California

71 months ago

I have 9 years of software development experience which includes 3 years of hands-on engineering management experience and a dual product management role. After I earned an MBA degree, I spent 1 year doing marketing work. After all the years of school and work, I decided to take a break, spend more time with my family and work on a web 2.0 project helping parents like myself (which was finally launched 2 months ago after designing and implementing from groundup along with a friend). Now that I'm considering to return to work.

Intuit has always been a company that I'm interested in based on the positive feedback that I heard from acquaitances. Looking at the open positions on the Intuit website in Mountain View, there're both product management positions and development manager positions available. I'm wondering whether it's sensible to apply to both types of positions. Will there be any drawbacks if I do that? At this point, I am more interested in defining product roadmap which is more of product management position. However based on my past experience, some companies actually place more of that type of responsibility on development managers. I'm not sure how it is like in Intuit.

Any advice will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Camille Mancuso in Plano, Texas

71 months ago

Hi LXQ in San Jose,
I encourage you to apply to the positions you feel best suit your interests and qualifications. Please also forward your resume to me at camille_mancuso@intuit. I'm a candidate generation recruiter specializing in PM and would like to review your skills and experience.

Thanks,
Camille
www.intuit.com/careers

L XQ in San Jose, California

71 months ago

Hi Camille,

Thank you very much for your response. I have just emailed you my resume. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

LXQ

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.