Come out clean Intuit !!!!!!! ( Beware new hires )

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

gailhouston in Plano, Texas

50 months ago

At Intuit, we are committed to attracting and retaining quality talent to help us grow. In this case, we must also maintain compliance with US Customs & Immigration Services requirements. That means, to qualify for EB-2, the role and the candidate must meet key criteria required by the Department of Labor.

Our recruiters are trained to guide a foreign national candidate through the process while understanding the expectations of their personal circumstances. We are sorry if this has not been your experience. If you have information that you or your friend would like to share with us about a recent interview experience, we encourage you to contact us directly by sending an email to gail_houston@intuit.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Sunnyvale, California

50 months ago

"That means, to qualify for EB-2, the role and the candidate must meet key criteria required by the Department of Labor".

Sorry to say, but your reply is just loads of corporate baloney.
Bottom line the key criteria that you are talking about is "Staff Software engineer " anything else does not qualify. Guys please understand that this company will not sponsor your GC in EB2 if not for staff software engineer. The Minimum requirement for qualifying Staff software engineer is 8 years of exp. So most of you will not qualify for Staff Software positions.

Do yourself two favors

1) Ask this question point blank, even before you start a discussion on a position. Drop this company like hot potato if the answer is Yes.
2) If you are desperate to get a Job ( which should not be the case in Bay area ) Join the company, get your GC started in EB3 ASAP. Get the priority date and then kiss the company good bye for ever.

I do not feel the need to bother anyone with my interview experience, I have a better position in a better company now. My heart goes out to my fellow immigrants who are troubled by this policy and I am doing my part to help them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.