Information needed about the 1 hour phone screen -- urgent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

adviseseeker in San Jose, California

81 months ago

Hi,

Today I received an email from one of the hiring managers from Intuit and was told that there would be a phone screen during the next few days. I was also told to have a machine with internet connection available during my interview. Could any one please let me know as to how this process goes and what kind of questions I can expect? The hiring manager said that the interview will be conducted in 2 parts of Half hour each.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Camille Mancuso in Plano, Texas

81 months ago

Adviceseeker,
Let me know your name, what position your interviewing for, and the location I can check with a recruiter to see what you can expect.

Thanks,
Camille

job_seeker10 in Union City, California

81 months ago

Camille,

I also have a phone interview with Intuit this week. I'm a student at San Jose State University and Intuit is working with SJSU's career center to conduct on-campus interviewing and recruiting. I'm interviewing for an entry-level software engineer position and I received the same email as Adviceseeker. Could you please tell me what to expect for the one hour phone interview which requires access to a computer? If you could post your response to the forum, that would be helpful, just so all candidates receive the same help.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Camille Mancuso in Plano, Texas

81 months ago

Please go ahead and e-mail me your name and contact information to camille_mancuso@intuit.com. I'm not sure who's recruiting for these specific roles but I can find out.

Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.