Intuit Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

adithya vecham in dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Hello all,
I have my first round phone interview with a hiring manager at Intuit for the Software Engineer position. Can anyone of you throw some light on the type of questions asked and how the interview procedure at Intuit goes?
Thank you.
Adithya

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Hasche in San Diego, California

76 months ago

adithya vecham in dallas, Texas said: Hello all,
I have my first round phone interview with a hiring manager at Intuit for the Software Engineer position. Can anyone of you throw some light on the type of questions asked and how the interview procedure at Intuit goes?
Thank you.
Adithya

Hi Adithya,

I am a recruiter with Intuit and focus on software engineering opportunities for the company.

I can give you some general ideas that may help, but phone interviews can vary depending on the level and time you are given (30 minutes vs. 45, etc.).

In general:
-have a good phone connection and a backup phone number (in case your mobile is not working). we often encourage a land line.
-re-review the job description. most likely we will not ask about everyone technology listed, but make sure you are prepared by knowing what they "might" ask
-know what is on your resume and be prepared to talk about it. you will need to articulate real life examples of your experience and what technologies you did.
-it's okay not to have experience in something. if you haven't used something that is being asked. it's okay. if possible think of something similar and talk about your experience. for example, if asked about java, but you have more C#, be up front about it.
-elaborate, but be concise with your answers. check in with the interviewer and ask them if they would like more details.
prepare questions ahead of time so when you are asked, "do you have any questions", you don't have to try and come up with something brilliant mid conversation:)

adithya vecham in dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Hello Jennifer,
Thanks a lot for your comments. I will keep in mind whatever you said. It was of a great mind.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
Abhilash

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.