Marketing analytics manager interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Shylock in Copperas Cove, Texas

54 months ago

Gail,

I'm going to be interviewing remotely for this position. I'd like to know what kind of interview questions are asked for this role,specifically for the
-- initial phone screening by HR
-- second level interview by hiring manager

Thanks and appreciate your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in San Diego, California

54 months ago

Thank you for your note...unfortunately I have not worked on this role before so I don't know the questions that will be asked by the manager. I do know the recruiter will discuss your background - responsibilities in different roles, why you left, salary, relo if that applies. She will probably also dig into examples of your marketing analytics experience - methods you used, results, etc. The recruiter often times can give you an idea about the types of questions the hiring manager will be asking as well.

We do use a form of behavioral interviewing here - that is where we ask you to describe a specific experience you have had (could be negative or positive). They will want you to describe the details of what you did to handle the situation.

I hope that helps some, if I find out more details I will reply again.

Gail Houston
gail_houston@intuit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shylock in Austin, Texas

54 months ago

Gail thanks for your advice.

Is the behavioral interviewing done during the initial screening by the recruiters or at later stages by the hiring manager?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.