Question on DI and IMs groups at Intuit in Mountain View

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sv_vet in San Jose, California

91 months ago

does anyone know about the IMS (Innovative Merchant Solutions) and Digital Insight groups at Intuit ? My friend is interviewing for positions in both these groups. Since both of these groups were acquired companies, I was wondering if the culture, payscale, workload is different from the rest of Intuit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

91 months ago

sv_vet in San Jose, California said: does anyone know about the IMS (Innovative Merchant Solutions) and Digital Insight groups at Intuit ? My friend is interviewing for positions in both these groups. Since both of these groups were acquired companies, I was wondering if the culture, payscale, workload is different from the rest of Intuit

Sorry for the delay in responding on the Digital Insights portion of the question - Jen Hasche responded on the IMS portion. I contacted some of the DI folks who have transitioned over - they said they felt the culture was: Fast paced, Energetic, Dedicated professionals, Casual, Work hard Play hard

Again, I don't have direct exp with the DI team of Intuit employees but overall I have heard it was a smooth transition with similar cultures.

I hope your friend does well in the interviews.

Take care
Gail Houston - gail_houston@intuit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.