RDP associate selection process and website update

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MBA-Vet in Dekalb, Illinois

23 months ago

Good afternoon,

I applied for the RDP associate product management and marketing position several weeks ago. I have not heard back from a recruiter, nor has my application status on the web site changed. I was wondering when the selection process starts for this position or when I should expect to hear back from someone.
I also noticed several days ago that the site went through some changes; my application was transferred over to the new platform, but now appears to be incomplete. I no longer see my resume attached, or have the option to edit my application.
Is there anything you would recommend I do to ensure that all my information is available for the HR dept. or Recruiting team to review?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Colin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

23 months ago

Hi Colin
Thank you so much for your note. Yes, we did just switch to a new applicant tracking system last week. During the data migration from our old system to the new system - all candidates tied to an open req were brought over and sent an email with login credentials. If they had a resume, it's been attached to their profile and should be visible. Also, the personal info, work and education data were brought over if it was available.

If you could send me an email to gail_houston@intuit.com with a copy of your resume I can make sure that the system has the necessary info for the recruiter to review and for the system team will also review your info to see if there is an issue.

On the timing of RDP interviews - they are reviewing resumes now and will begin to invite candidates for first round phone screens beginning next week with on site interviews starting in Nov.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephane Rufer in Frauenfeld, Switzerland

20 months ago

Hey

I was also wondering about this...I filled out a general application and selected RDP in the "Job Preferences" section. Is this enough to apply to the RDP program?

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

20 months ago

Hi Stephane
Thank you for your note. To officially apply for a role you must tie your resume in our system to an open requisition. RDP roles will begin to open up again during the summer with interviews occurring in the Aug/Sept timeframe.

We also do internal searches in our database as well which is why it is great that you indicated job preferences but I will always highly recommend applying quickly as new roles open. You can set up job alerts as well so you are notified when types of roles you are interested in open up.

Another feature we added was the ability to see where you stand in the process...under myjobpage in the system. Click on this tab and you can see the status.

Best of luck to you!

Gail Houston
gail_houston@intuit.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.