Salary

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

latha in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

What is pay scale for Lowest,Mid,Large size cities for a typical lead position?
Does Intuit has a concept of Long term but Full time employee?how long they usually last for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in San Diego, California

81 months ago

We aren't able to list our payscales online so I am sorry I will be unable to answer that part of your question.

I am not sure what you mean by long term but full time. Can you clarify.

We do have full time seasonal positions (tax season) - we will hire both technical and accounting professionals to answer calls from our customers for the tax season - many of those professionals come back year after year - some also go full time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna Diaz in Ballwin, Missouri

81 months ago

I am seeking for a remote job where I can work from home full or part time or on a seasonal basis.

Ironically, I have been successfully employed by Intuit in the past. I was in technical support at TASSC Force and was later promoted to sales. When Intuit purchased the TAASC Software I worked on their 10 month client transition sales team at the temporary Tulsa office. I had an outstanding sales records during my employment with them but I am also very interested in my original position of technical support. However, I now live in MO and am looking to work remotely from my home computer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Seasonal Work & Virtual Office in Frisco, Texas

81 months ago

Seasonal Work - Any time of year
Virtual Office Work
Home Office
or
Minimal Local Travel
True Solid Pay. NOT Commission ONLY

Also, What is the Teachers..... website.... where they place people in various areas around the US w/ hardship (including Indian Reservations).... its a .org ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna Diaz in Ballwin, Missouri

81 months ago

May I ask if any of the positions have both remote training and remote employment?

Or are you required to be located within driving distance of the office in TX for in house training and periodic in office visits (even though most of the work can be done from home).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joan roseborough in North Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

I applied for a job took the test and was told i would have a telephoe interview never heard anymore from it e-mailed hearther and told her i was still interested and that was the end of it i see the position is back on the computer again.So will someone let me know something please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in San Diego, California

69 months ago

Joan
I have sent a note directly to your recruiter - she will be in touch with you to let you know next steps - if you don't hear from her within a day or so, please send me an email directly to gail_houston@intuit.com

Thanks
Gail Houston
Intuit Recruiting

Joe in Joplin, Missouri

28 months ago

Gail, are you guys hiring anyone to do WFH in any department that is full time? I have worked in the APD Technical Support side for a little over 2 years now and am looking to move up and WFH. I was looking for something in the area of Reporting or Quality position, but I need full time. Is there anything that will be opening up?

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

28 months ago

I am not sure what WFH means? All of our positions are posted on www.intuitcareers.com - did you see anything that looked interesting to you on our site?

Gail Houston- gail_houston@intuit.com

Joe in Joplin, Missouri

28 months ago

I apologize WFH meaning work from home. There were quite a few positions I would apply for but I cannot at the moment move or relocate and most of the jobs are in Texas.

28 months ago

Joe in Joplin, Missouri said: I apologize WFH meaning work from home. There were quite a few positions I would apply for but I cannot at the moment move or relocate and most of the jobs are in Texas.

We have completed a big bulk of our yearly work at home hiring - but that doesn't mean that we won't have other work at home jobs thruout the year. Please continue to look at www.intuitcareers.com for the opportunities - they will typically say in the title - remote or work from home - or in the location depending on what job board you are looking at

Joe in Joplin, Missouri

27 months ago

I have applied for 2 position over 2 weeks ago, is there any way to find the status of these or get an email contact?

27 months ago

Send me your resume and the position numbers and I will see if I can find out the status - gail_houston@intuit.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.