Second level interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

nivi30 in Tucson, Arizona

81 months ago

Could you shed some light on the kind of interview after the phone screen ?
Though there are some mentions of it in the previous threads, I was not able to understand if it was going to be purely technical or behavioral.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in San Diego, California

81 months ago

It could vary depending on what the manager/recruiter have arranged. Sometimes depending on your location vs the position location there could be a second phone interview that could be a combination of technical and behavioral. If it is an in person interview the interview will almost always have behavioral interview questions as part of the interview but there could still be some additional technical questions as well depending on where the manager feels they need to dig deeper.

I always recommend asking your recruiter what to expect during the next interview...they are the best person to prepare you.

If you have any additional questions please let me know

Gail Houston
gail_houston@intuit.com

AmyEpp in Roanoke, Virginia

46 months ago

I have a second interview on friday for a sales associate position. I was told this is a 2hour interview. My recruiter did tell me that I would be meeting with two different supervisors then observing a phone call. Is there anything else I should prepare myself for?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.