Software Engineer Intern position at Mountain View

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Puneeta Sharma in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

Hi,

I have an interview this week for an intern position. Could you please give me some pointers on the topics which I should focus for interview preparation.

Thanks,
Puneeta

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Tucson, Arizona

50 months ago

The interview is going to be both a technical interview and a behavior baseed interview.

Behavior based means they are going to ask very specific questions about a past experience and how you handled that experience. I know there was some recent discussion in the forums on the technical questions but keep in mind they are dependent on what group you are going to interview with since some products use different technologies than others.

Hope that helps.

Gail Houston
gail_houston@intuit.com

Be sure to follow Intuit Careers on twitter at @intuitcareers
and find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/intuitcareers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Hi Gail,

Thanks for the information.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the technical interview.

- Puneeta

47 months ago

Hi Gail,

I am writing in reference to my interview for Software Engineer Intern position at Intuit that was held back in Nov 2010. I last heard from a recruiter on a phone call in first week of Dec that she has received good feedback from the interviewers and that I will be contacted by project managers sending emails about their projects within a week. I was also inquired about my location preferences. However, since then, I haven't been contacted by anyone. I tried to reach the recruiter a few times in Dec and Jan and left messages, but in vain.

I would highly appreciate any help in finding the status of my application, whatever be the case. I hope you understand the anxiety :-)

Thanks,
Puneeta

Gail Houston in Tucson, Arizona

47 months ago

I am getting a hold of the recruiter who was handling that position to check the status. Please send me an email to gail_houston@intuit.com so we can stay in touch privately about your status

47 months ago

Thanks Gail. I have sent an email to you with details.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.