Software Engineer Intern

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

sasime2 in Logan, Utah

69 months ago

Hi ,

I recently applied for a software Engineer Intern Position at intuit(Orem, UT).I am graduate student From Utah state univ.I don't know how the interview would be, for an internship position and what questions to expect, if i do get called for an interview.Any information would be very helpful.

thank you

shashi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Hasche in San Diego, California

68 months ago

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for your interest in Intuit. I am a recruiter, but not on the University team. The University team does have interviews twice a year where they hire interns. In addition there are managers hiring for interns seperately throughout the year, but typically most of the hiring is done twice a year.

If you would like I can send your resume onto the university recruiting team and ask them to send you some updates on what they looking for in an intern and what the interview process is like (if there is anything in addition to what I have shared).

Thanks,
Jennifer Hasche

sasime2 in Logan, Utah

68 months ago

thanks Jennifer,

I appreciate your response.Please do forward my resume to the university team.

shashi

Jennifer Hasche in San Diego, California

68 months ago

Sashi,

Could you send me your resume? I looked in the database, but without knowing your last name, cannot forward your info.

jennifer_hasche@intuit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Venkata krishnan in Tempe, Arizona

16 months ago

Hi,

I applied intern position for Software Engineer/Development in Intuit. Can anyone tell me about the interviews and when would I be called for the interview?

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

16 months ago

Thank you for your note Venkata, I appreciate it. Recruiters are reviewing resumes now for the internship program. I am not able to give you a personal status update in a public forum but could provide more info in a private email - gail_houston@intuit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.