A little advice on applying

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

rhine Ross in Toccoa, Georgia

90 months ago

I recently noticed Intuit's GA branches in Norcross and Athens. I am currently an Information Analyst with the state. I am interested in applying for positions in the Athens area, but I am very concerned about the turnover comments I have read so far. As an employee with the state, my job is very secure. Also, there are several openings that I am looking at here in Athens and I'm just not sure which one fits me best. My understanding from the job descriptions is that this is a "new" team being created here in Athens. This especially concerns me if the jobs are new. Can anyone offer in insight or advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

90 months ago

From what I understand this would be for our DI division with Intuit - we purchased this company about a year or so ago.

I would encourage you to engage with an Intuit DI recruiter that can provide insight into the account.

I am happy to send your resume over to the recruiter if you would like - is so, please include a word resume and the position number/s that you are interested in and I can try to get you in touch with the right person.

Gail Houston
gail_houston@intuit.com

Contact Kvr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Hello Gail,
I am looking for a job in GA state and I am working in JAVA/J2EE, Wondering whether you have any open positions, Thanks ...

90 months ago

I don't personally work in GA but we do have a number of openings there, if you see a specific position number on our website, I can send your resume to the recruiter who has the opening. The DI account is there

90 months ago

forgot to give you my email - gail_houston@intuit.com

Contact Kvr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas said: forgot to give you my email - gail_houston@intuit.com

Thanks for the response Gail, I will send you my resume to your email id ..

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.