question :)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Harley Quinn in tucson, Arizona

38 months ago

I recently got hired in tucson, az and will be starting in a couple of weeks. I'm also going back to college to obtain a degree in business- human resource management. Once I get a degree in 4 years, assuming I am still with intuit, would it be possible to apply for a recruiter position or do they not hire new grads for that? Basically, once I get the degree would it be possible to utilize it within the company or do I need to leave the company and gain H.R experience somewhere else and then reapply? (This is assuming there are available positions at that time)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

38 months ago

We always look at internal transfers for open positions that we have available. One of the key skills you can work on now is your social media skills. our recruiters use twitter,Facebook, and linked in as well as YouTube for instance to find great candidates. Check out our www.slides are.net/intuitcareers account for the recruiting trends and did you know your brand is talking presentations to start learning some of the things recruiters are learning now

Email me at Gail_Houston@intuit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.