J.b. Hunt Interview Questions.

Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at J.b. Hunt?

Any advice on striking the right note?

JoeBob in Parlier, California

17 months ago

I have interviewed with this company. If you are a driver you just need to show up pass the drug test (hair sample), pass the physical, and have a good driving record. If you can do these things you will probably be hired. But you will be offered a low starting salary below market rate with a poor benefits package. If you do not bite on their first offer they will offer you more, if you are a good driver. It will still be below market, but a little more. This would be a good starter job, but if you are a professional driver with a good record, you can make more with someone else.

petruslola@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

8 months ago

as a foreigner and highly experience driver,can they hire me.pls contact me.we can make a contract arrangement.

TIQ in Covent Garden, United Kingdom

8 months ago

In my opinion, every job interview for one company or another isn't much different than others. It's really similar questions. It's a matter of getting prepared before the actual interview. Try get some tips at <a href = "typicalinterviewquestions.net"> typical interview questions</a>

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.