J.b. Hunt Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at J.b. Hunt?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

JoeBob in Parlier, California

12 months ago

I have interviewed with this company. If you are a driver you just need to show up pass the drug test (hair sample), pass the physical, and have a good driving record. If you can do these things you will probably be hired. But you will be offered a low starting salary below market rate with a poor benefits package. If you do not bite on their first offer they will offer you more, if you are a good driver. It will still be below market, but a little more. This would be a good starter job, but if you are a professional driver with a good record, you can make more with someone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

petruslola@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

3 months ago

as a foreigner and highly experience driver,can they hire me.pls contact me.we can make a contract arrangement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TIQ in Covent Garden, United Kingdom

3 months ago

In my opinion, every job interview for one company or another isn't much different than others. It's really similar questions. It's a matter of getting prepared before the actual interview. Try get some tips at <a href = "typicalinterviewquestions.net"> typical interview questions</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.