J.w. Terrill Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at J.w. Terrill?

What do you like best about working at J.w. Terrill? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

sacagawea in Saint Louis, Missouri

13 months ago

J. W. Terrill is notorious for low paying positions that require a bachelor's degree. The pay is based on a 37.5 work week. You will not be paid for 40 hours. If your salary is quoted as an hourly rate you are getting screwed. J. W. Terrill only pays for a 37.5 hour work week. This company is cheap and unpleasant to work for. The company does not provide even basic kitchen supplies for the employees such as paper plates, plastic ware, or drinking cups. The company retirement plan is laughable. The plan basically is a match of the employee contributions to a 401K. The match is so minuscule it is an insult. It works out to about .08 cents on every $100 you set aside. This is astonishing to me as a former employee because J. W. Terrill is in the Retirement Consulting business. They should call it the Retirement Insulting business. If you are considering working for J. W. Terrill I highly recommend you reconsider because you will be unhappy, unappreciated, over worked, underpaid, and insulted by the cheap and meager benefits this company offers its employees. J. W. Terrill shows in every way they do not care about the employees by their stingy benefits and lack of basic office and kitchen supplies. I started looking for my next job the first week I worked for J. W. Terrill. It truly was that BAD!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.