2 interviews and still no response

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Anonymous in Hillsboro, Missouri

108 months ago

I have had two interviews with these people and I have yet to get a call from Human Resources. It's been nearly a month. This is getting old. Is it that hard to drop me something in the mail that says no or pick up the phone and say no if that's the case? It's ridiculous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

georgesayakhammy in Fresno, California

101 months ago

so. any news?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Dallas, Texas

101 months ago

Very few companies contact applicants unless they are offered positions. It's quite common, but agreed, not very professional. It's more a function of how little time they have than anything else.

Did you happen to send them a thank you card for the interview?

~C.J.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

fightback in I am the real FightBack, New York

100 months ago

Anonymous in Hillsboro, Missouri said: I have had two interviews with these people and I have yet to get a call from Human Resources. It's been nearly a month. This is getting old. Is it that hard to drop me something in the mail that says no or pick up the phone and say no if that's the case? It's ridiculous.

Have you called them to check the status of your application?

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

5353 in Metro Detroit, Michigan

96 months ago

I also have had two interviews with Chase for a branch manager position. I had a two week span between both interviews. I called the HR recruiter yesterday and left a message to update me on the status and haven't heard anything. I know that they are going through some changes in their HR department, but is this normal?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.