Chase In-Store Management Development Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

nicco in Phoenix, Arizona

83 months ago

Has anyone successfully hired on to & completed this program? I know that you start as a PB for 1 yr --> then move up to an Assistant Mgr for 6mos to a year --> then become Branch Manager. I would like to hear from people who have actually applied for & were hired to this position...(already have read all of the disgruntled/former employees posts about Chase in general) :)

THANKS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Unknown in Alliance, Ohio

83 months ago

I also would like to know more. I have taken the assessment and have my interview Monday in Columbus. I was told only 2-4 were going to be hired and possibly 10 called back for a final round. Any help on possible questions in my interview would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dougwilson420 in Palatine, Illinois

83 months ago

instore is aweful you dont make half the money the branch PBs make. apply to work at a branch. believe me no one is going to buy investments or loans from you while they are shopping for groceries.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

dougwilson420 in Palatine, Illinois said: instore is aweful you dont make half the money the branch PBs make. apply to work at a branch. believe me no one is going to buy investments or loans from you while they are shopping for groceries.

the question had nothing to do with instore/branch placement...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I have since passed the assessment & first interview w/recruiter / now I have a 3 part interview w/3 different district managers / anyone know what these 'combo' interviews consist of? I'm assuming they simply want three different opinions...?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dougwilson420 in Palatine, Illinois

83 months ago

yes it does. IN-STORE program is "IN A STORE" not a branch buddy. id talk to the recruiters. no pb is promoted to assistant branch manager in a year. Assistant branch manager is the operations side not the sales side of the business. it goes PB-Financial adviser-branch manager. but since this is "IN STORE" it doesnt matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

dougwilson420 in Palatine, Illinois said: yes it does. IN-STORE program is "IN A STORE" not a branch buddy. id talk to the recruiters. no pb is promoted to assistant branch manager in a year. Assistant branch manager is the operations side not the sales side of the business. it goes PB-Financial adviser-branch manager. but since this is "IN STORE" it doesnt matter.

they gave me a detailed program for this position .... I wouldn't actually be hired on as a PB, as I wouldn't have to take any securities exams - I would train & work as one for up to a year to learn the ropes (as far as I understand). I would only be in the position to learn it for management / my good friend who has been in the same program for half a year & is making about $1200 a month in bonus at a small in-store site.
I'm not concerned with the $ as much as the hiring process & how fast one can actually advance from position to position. Have you hired onto & completed this specific position?

Moe Bazzi in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

82 months ago

I was also chosen as a preselect candidate, do you have any tips for me for the interview ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dan Flems in Casa Grande, Arizona

81 months ago

Hey nicco! How did your 3 part interview go? I hope it went well. Do you rememeber the questions they asked you?

m chnnnnnnnn in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

Let me give you the real deal on the experience. It's a great program. You make twice as much money than a regular personal banker in a stand alone location just because the way the incentive structure is... The in-store program is a great career move if you're looking to work in retail financial services or look to move up in JPMorgan. I've heard TONS of stories about successful people who moved through the program...including my mgr. Move the entire program in about three years. PB to Assistant Mgr to Branch Manager.

You do everything a stand alone branch can except wire transfers...and you get more customers because there's a larger pool to choose from. Customers don't care where they do their investments...as long as it's with a reliable company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.