Does anyone have anything positive to say?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Kim Cole

96 months ago

I was offered a position in the Columbus, Ohio call center and have read All of the forums and everything has been negative.

I received the "welcome" package and in reguards to all of the comments I have read about their benefits, I have found to be untrue. The health premiums are a little high but that is nationwide, not just Chase. I have been employed by the State of Ohio for the last 7 years and their rates are terible.

It seems like they help their employees...I am excited about the tuition reibursment and 401K, Free accounts, lower loan rates.

I guess that what I am trying to say is NOBODY likes to get up and go to work everyday. It doesnt matter what job you have you arent going to be 100% satisfied.

I hope there is someone out there that is willing to give me a lil positive feedback on this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Houston, Texas

95 months ago

rt in Freehold, New Jersey said: Benefits are OK, if you don't have to fill too many prescriptions. Also, what good are benefits if you don't keep the job. Their employee turnover rate is well above norm. Should you take the job (out of desperation), watch your back, AND keep your eyes open for other opportunities outside of CHASE.

you must have a low level low paying position. You would have to have no experience, education, or value to be desperate to take a job "out of desperation". Post like yours make these boards useless for objective due diligence. You can't be more than 21

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Lower Level Employee in Springfield, Missouri

94 months ago

i'm a chase employee at the call center in springfield missouri and frankly i love it.
good pay, good benefits, good environment... theres nothing about the company i can complain about.
cheers chase, you've helped me ALOT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Been There, Done That... in Westchester, Illinois

94 months ago

Here's my positive feedback for you - if you enjoy working in a sweatshop work environment - this will be a heaven-sent opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

offshore is coming in Tampa, Florida

94 months ago

The "offshore" to save money is hitting the helpdesks and IT quality assurance teams at Chase. (India and Mexico) The focus has been to reduce costs, with the sacrifice of all other considerations. Chase managers are scoring points for their evaluations by joining the "I can outsource too!" bandwagon.

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana

87 months ago

Kim Cole, I have worked as a personal banker with Chase for several years. I am a National Sales Achiever. I love my job, my branch, my manager, my benefits, my co-workers, my pay, and the customers that I deal with on a daily basis.

I, too, have noticed how negative the comments are on this board, but do not be discouraged. If you have a good work ethic and are not a natural complainer, you will be fine. Chase is a wonderful place to work. 99% of it is in your attitude. ;)

Good luck, and have fun!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in Amityville, New York

87 months ago

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Kim Cole, I have worked as a personal banker with Chase for several years. I am a National Sales Achiever. I love my job, my branch, my manager, my benefits, my co-workers, my pay, and the customers that I deal with on a daily basis.

I, too, have noticed how negative the comments are on this board, but do not be discouraged. If you have a good work ethic and are not a natural complainer, you will be fine. Chase is a wonderful place to work. 99% of it is in your attitude. ;)

Good luck, and have fun!

I used to be like you; I loved my job, I rarely took any time off, I open and closed the branch. The branch manager (Gloria Perez) would pick me up at 6:00 a.m., we would go to the GYM for a workout and then we would open the branch and start working before anyone else arrived in the branch. I lived Chase Manhattan Bank. Be careful what you do with your time because you are just another employee ID number.

The full story will be available in The Sexual Harassment Chronicles.

sexualharassmentatjpmorganchase.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana

87 months ago

FightBack in Amityville, New York said: I used to be like you; I loved my job, I rarely took any time off, I open and closed the branch. The branch manager (Gloria Perez) would pick me up at 6:00 a.m., we would go to the GYM for a workout and then we would open the branch and start working before anyone else arrived in the branch. I lived Chase Manhattan Bank. Be careful what you do with your time because you are just another employee ID number.

The full story will be available in The Sexual Harassment Chronicles.

sexualharassmentatjpmorganchase.blogspot.com/

FightBack, I am sorry about what happened to you in your situation. I have gone to your sites and read about your experience. It is obvious that you were wronged and that it has hurt you very badly. It is definitely a shame how you were treated, and I think you really should continue to fight it legally.

This does not mean that your situation will be EVERYone's situation that works for the bank. That's all I'm saying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in Amityville, New York

87 months ago

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana said: FightBack, I am sorry about what happened to you in your situation. I have gone to your sites and read about your experience. It is obvious that you were wronged and that it has hurt you very badly. It is definitely a shame how you were treated, and I think you really should continue to fight it legally.

This does not mean that your situation will be EVERYone's situation that works for the bank. That's all I'm saying.

I am not saying that everyone’s situation will be like mine but I do think that my experience will prepare other if they are faced with a similar scenario. Yes it was good at the bank at one time up until other thought that they would dominate me in a sexual way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio

87 months ago

My wife is working for Chase now in the mortgage processing division. It has been 8 months since her start date this time. She has worked in the same capacity previously for Chase, but we needed money, so she went back. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY WIFE OF 7 YEARS THIS UNHAPPY! The original post for this board is going to the same department. It is a revolving door there. The department is run by Cyndi Ray. Management's view of motivation is "fear of loosing your job" will make people more productive. It is not the way a department making that much money has to be run. Quicken Loans does the same thing and they are on the Forbes Best Places to work list. Chase does not improve their process at all. They add extra steps hoping the extra step will improve the outcome; but in reality they have just made the entire process longer. The writing is on the wall but nobody reads it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana

87 months ago

I will say that as a PB, we have recently been very disappointed with the length of turn around time and inconsistency of the mortgage processing division. It seems like there could be MUCH better improvement in that area. Not sure where the disconnect is... but it is very frustrating to turn in mtg loan apps and get them approved, only to close 2 mos later due to processing....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio

87 months ago

Imagne trying to process those 130 loans but are told to answer the sametimes and emails first because that is PRIORITY?! 1. Priority is getting the loan closed in a timely manner for the CUSTOMER not the LOAN OFFICER. 2. Loan officers need to stop sending 20 emails about 1 loan. If the loan officer knew what was needed in the file before sending to processing, it would get closed faster. But, what does every other bank and mortgage company know. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

86 months ago

Kim Cole said: I was offered a position in the Columbus, Ohio call center and have read All of the forums and everything has been negative.

I received the "welcome" package and in reguards to all of the comments I have read about their benefits, I have found to be untrue. The health premiums are a little high but that is nationwide, not just Chase. I have been employed by the State of Ohio for the last 7 years and their rates are terible.

It seems like they help their employees...I am excited about the tuition reibursment and 401K, Free accounts, lower loan rates.

I guess that what I am trying to say is NOBODY likes to get up and go to work everyday. It doesnt matter what job you have you arent going to be 100% satisfied.

I hope there is someone out there that is willing to give me a lil positive feedback on this company.

Enjoy your new job with Chase but don’t be surprised if you get a rude awakening one-day. I remember this woman who was a top ranked rep in our district she applied for a promotion at another branch and she was not what the Sales Manager wanted so he bullied her so much that her performance declined and then she finally left the bank to pursue other options. She was a star at one branch and yet she was unprepared for the onslaught at the new branch that she transferred to for a promotion.

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

joel031.vox.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

86 months ago

If you are lucky enough to get a good manager at JP Morgan Chase you will grow and learn. The right chemistry is what will work to your benefit. So if you have a choice as to which branch you are assigned then choose wisely.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.