EX PERSONAL BANKERS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jesus Cordova in Albany, New York

74 months ago

Hi everyone, i was wondering if some of you ex-personal bankers can help me out. I have been a personal banker for a year and a half in NY. Recently I too have seen the light and am looking elsewhere for employment. I was wondering if you could help me out with my resume. Im trying to come up with solid bullet points for my job description. I know a lot of you have moved on and i would like to know what kind of info you put on your resume. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Blendon in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

Congratulations on making the decision to get out of chase. And my condolences are with you since the pain of being a PB at chase scars you for life. That being said here are a few suggestions to your question:

-Sold investment products and complete financial services and managed clients’ investment and financial portfolios.

-Advised senior business staff on financial opportunities and managed current financial products.

-Generated new business clients through research and telephone prospecting. Sold and managed small business investment and banking products.

-Consulted with Fortune 500 companies to provide on-site financial sales and services to employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich Laurenzi in Frankfort, Illinois

73 months ago

Hello Michael I represent PFS and we are looking for individuals with your background to work with our clients if you are still looking give me call tomorrow 8/15 after 9Am at 630-241-4291 or 708-712-3448

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.