Hello, in dire need of help - assesments and background checks

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

hisalterego in Fort Worth, Texas

81 months ago

I found this website searching for JP Morgan Chase and read a few things, mostly negative but it would be such better job than what I currently have right now,
I actually found the company I currently work for on this site and made a post there just because I would hate to see anyone else having to go thru what I go thru, everyday I hate getting up to go to work..
www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Sears/05390c183c137e1f717a4401

Chase will afford me to not have retail hours any longer and the banker hours is sooooooo attractive to me right now.

I have the assesment test and hopefully an interview with them next week, I would like to know from the ones who have taken them just exactly what to expect and to give some examples if you would.

Also, the background check portion, I do have a felony theft case from 8 years ago on file, I read that they go thru the FBI and everything shows up, which I am ready to explain and discuss if necessary.

However, does anyone know that Chase automatically disqualifies a person base on the background check from that long ago?
I have never been convicted, received defered adjudication from the district attorney and never been to court, presented a case or anything, it is not even defered prosecution, how much would it hurt my status with Chase?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jaewashere in Purdys, New York

40 months ago

hisalterego in Fort Worth, Texas said: I found this website searching for JP Morgan Chase and read a few things, mostly negative but it would be such better job than what I currently have right now,
I actually found the company I currently work for on this site and made a post there just because I would hate to see anyone else having to go thru what I go thru, everyday I hate getting up to go to work..
www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Sears/05390c183c137e1f717a4401

Chase will afford me to not have retail hours any longer and the banker hours is sooooooo attractive to me right now.

I have the assesment test and hopefully an interview with them next week, I would like to know from the ones who have taken them just exactly what to expect and to give some examples if you would.

Also, the background check portion, I do have a felony theft case from 8 years ago on file, I read that they go thru the FBI and everything shows up, which I am ready to explain and discuss if necessary.

However, does anyone know that Chase automatically disqualifies a person base on the background check from that long ago?
I have never been convicted, received defered adjudication from the district attorney and never been to court, presented a case or anything, it is not even defered prosecution, how much would it hurt my status with Chase?

Thanks

Did yo ever get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.