IT WAS ALL MY FAULT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

FightBack in Amityville, New York

81 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: I apologize to everyone for polluting this message board with my boring posts. I now realize that no one gives a "rats as.s" about what happened to me. I now realize that I am a very annoying person.

Please, stop highjacking or trying to impersonate my username. I have reported you for abuse.

newyorkernews.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in New York, New York

81 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: I apologize to everyone for polluting this message board with my boring posts. I now realize that no one gives a "rats as.s" about what happened to me. I now realize that I am a very annoying person.

You need to tend tou your bankruptcy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

81 months ago

Thank you (host) for deleting this imposter who tried to steal my user identity for his own foolish reasons.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

It was not my fault and I was the victim.

Everyone is invited to checkout my new Blog. It has a very important true story that is significant for all who work in corporate America. Feel free to cut and paste the link to my Blog and pass it on and stay tuned for parts 2 through 6.

joel031.vox.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: you can also see my blog at gayeyeforthestraightguy.com

It is easy to see that you don’t want the truth about you be revealed. But it is too late my true story is all over the web and I have started a handout distribution campaign to drive traffic to my Blogs.

joel031.vox.com/

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: you can also see my blog at gayeyeforthestraightguy.com

Are you a person who thinks it is okay to use your position at a job to force folks to date you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.