I got a call from a recruiter/HR in JPMC for a written test- Got through this and was called 1 week later by the HR.
Due to the HR's inefficiency, round 2 was scheduled 2 weeks after round 1-This was the first of the line-up of horrible experiences.
After getting through round 2, was scheduled for round-3 with a team member in US- Got through this one too.
Round 4 was a face-to-face interview with the VP of the line of business and the Test manager
Round 5- remuneration- arrived at a figure and was told I'll be informed of my selection in a couple of days
Rounds 1-5 took 3 months!!!!!!Have never interviewed for a role over 3 months with any company before and this one tested my patience.
2 days after the face-face I was informed I was selected for the role and the offer will be rolled out in 2 weeks.
I waited for 3 weeks before contacting the HR and was told there are many approvals so it will take more time.
After a number of calls over 2 months after being selected, I was told that no time frame can be specified and I was given options-
1) Wait for an indefinite period of time for the position I was selected for [And according to the recruiter/HR the position is usually put on hold-Never heard of such out-of sync operations-did not see it coming from JPMC!!!!!]
2) Ask the HR to forward my CV to other QA positions in Bangalore, for which I will have to go through the 5 rounds again, and currently there are NO OPENINGS
3) Take up the role in a different location
1) Once you have reached round 4 or 5, please ask if once selected JPMC actually means to roll out an offer of if it's just all hogwash
2) Be prepared to give the interview over 3-4 months as the HR is not deft a