Interview and hiring process at JP Morgan- Bangalore, India for QA Analyst

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Fairreview in Bangalore, India

14 months ago

Interview Details
I got a call from a recruiter/HR in JPMC for a written test- Got through this and was called 1 week later by the HR.
Due to the HR's inefficiency, round 2 was scheduled 2 weeks after round 1-This was the first of the line-up of horrible experiences.
After getting through round 2, was scheduled for round-3 with a team member in US- Got through this one too.
Round 4 was a face-to-face interview with the VP of the line of business and the Test manager
Round 5- remuneration- arrived at a figure and was told I'll be informed of my selection in a couple of days
Rounds 1-5 took 3 months!!!!!!Have never interviewed for a role over 3 months with any company before and this one tested my patience.
2 days after the face-face I was informed I was selected for the role and the offer will be rolled out in 2 weeks.
I waited for 3 weeks before contacting the HR and was told there are many approvals so it will take more time.
After a number of calls over 2 months after being selected, I was told that no time frame can be specified and I was given options-
1) Wait for an indefinite period of time for the position I was selected for [And according to the recruiter/HR the position is usually put on hold-Never heard of such out-of sync operations-did not see it coming from JPMC!!!!!]
2) Ask the HR to forward my CV to other QA positions in Bangalore, for which I will have to go through the 5 rounds again, and currently there are NO OPENINGS
3) Take up the role in a different location

Tips:
1) Once you have reached round 4 or 5, please ask if once selected JPMC actually means to roll out an offer of if it's just all hogwash
2) Be prepared to give the interview over 3-4 months as the HR is not deft a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Fairreview in Bangalore, India

14 months ago

Tips:
1) Once you have reached round 4 or 5, please ask if once selected JPMC actually means to roll out an offer of if it's just all hogwash
2) Be prepared to give the interview over 3-4 months as the HR is not deft and is extremely inefficient in scheduling interviews
3) Do not bank on the position even if you have been informed that you have been selected.Keep giving interviews at other companies as there is NO GUARANTEE THEY WILL OFFER YOU EVEN AFTER SELECTION

Not sure if it'll be a humane environment to work in, if you get through all the torture as mentioned above

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.