Interview today 1/24

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

JC in Tampa in Port Richey, Florida

117 months ago

I applied for a Process Analyst for JP Morgan about three weeks ago and am going in for an interview today.
I was laid off right after Thanksgiving and was surprised to get a call back.
I will let you all know how the interview is structured and what to expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

justink in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

117 months ago

JC in Tampa said: I applied for a Process Analyst for JP Morgan about three weeks ago and am going in for an interview today.
I was laid off right after Thanksgiving and was surprised to get a call back.
I will let you all know how the interview is structured and what to expect.

Good luck today JC. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hope 2b employed by chase in Northbrook, Illinois

117 months ago

J.C.,

How did the interview go? What were some of the questions? I have been contacted by the H/R at Chase and hope I am a chosen one. Hope your interview went well. Good luck 2u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JC in Port Richey, Florida

117 months ago

The interview went well, I thought. I met with one interviewer (not a panel type). The majority of the questions were based directly on the job description. Make sure that you are very familiar with it and how your experience relates. There were also the typical "What are your strengths, weaknesses" questions, but not so much.
I hope this helps and good luck to you as well!
JC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jimmy in Peterborough, United Kingdom

115 months ago

Have got an interview with jp morgan on thursday as a business analyst, as anyone go any information that can be shared my interview is based in london

jd in Columbus, Ohio

115 months ago

Chase sucks and is a horrible company to work for. Save yourself the time and personal shame and look elsewhere...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in New Lenox, Illinois

110 months ago

I have a second interview in the city. Does anyone know if they have a drug test and if it is urine or hair? Last time I smoke pot was over a year ago, I read different stats on how far back a hair follicle test will detect.

thanks
Steve

Misbah in Jersey City, New Jersey

81 months ago

I have appeared for a phone interview for the post of Business Analyst at JPMC, its been 2 days and I have not heard anything from them. The hiring manager had asked for reference and artifacts prepared by me. I have send them and awaiting reponse. Any idea how long does it take to decide for the second round of interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

bilingualpb in Schaumburg, Illinois

81 months ago

Hope 2b employed by chase in Northbrook, Illinois said: J.C.,

How did the interview go? What were some of the questions? I have been contacted by the H/R at Chase and hope I am a chosen one. Hope your interview went well. Good luck 2u.

I have 7 dress shirts and 1 sweater and 1 vest chase apparel female size 10, please email me if you are interested they are all in very good shape will take 60 for all attire plus shipping and handling.Very good deal..will throw in 2 scarfs..very classy attire
VAML23@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.