Interviewing with a different District Manager for personal banker position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Danne in Portsmouth, Virginia

93 months ago

Does anyone have experience with interviewing with a different district manager for this position. Did you have to search the main site for other openings in different areas? Give me some insight on how to go about this. The recruiter said that I was still able to get a position with another district, but She is not the recruiter for the other districts that show openings. What can anyone tell me about this process I need your advice. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael Pait in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

Danne in Portsmouth, Virginia said: Does anyone have experience with interviewing with a different district manager for this position. Did you have to search the main site for other openings in different areas? Give me some insight on how to go about this. The recruiter said that I was still able to get a position with another district, but She is not the recruiter for the other districts that show openings. What can anyone tell me about this process I need your advice. Thanks

It can be difficult, I went to the group interview and was avoided everystep of the way by almost all of the district or branch managers. I was fresh out of the service so my energy levels were kicking pretty hard. The thing I have noticed is they have a stand off form of approach. Clearly if your have people on this forum making comments such as "I could not pass the test and was fired" then that is probably a typical scenario or if they do they are probably just barely making it.

So I'm sure they are gonna have a more standoff approach to interviewing someone, I passed my resume off the the branch manager at Kingwood and never heard back from them, I got a job at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas after that.

My major setback has always been I look extremeky young, I grew up in foster care and luckily got a full time job selling computers and brought home $700 and $1000 dollar commision checks. So I was doing well for someone between the ages of 17 - 19. I then started working for IBC and was rocking at everything I was doing, I made good money and had a really great time. I worked at WAMU and also had a really great time. After that I kind of was avoided for years from every stable a serious place of employment, they either refused to interview me or I had been out of work for such of long time I fell off physically wasn't eating right and all this other stuff. I joined the Army and that helped, I got a job at the Federal Reserve, but life has not been fair or nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.