JP MORGAN CHASE BANK A REVOLVING DOOR BANK WITH A VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE OF EMPLOYEES!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JIM in Bronx, New York

93 months ago

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT JP MORGAN CHASE BANK IS CONSTANTLY HIRING NOT ONLY PERSONAL BANKERS OR TELLERS BUT ALMOST ALL OTHER POSITIONS IN ALMOST ALL DEPTS. ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. THE REASON IS MAJORITY OF ITS EMPLOYEES ARE ALL OVERWORKED AND MANAGEMENT DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT. MANAGEMENT LOOKS AT ITS EMPLOYEES JUST LIKE NUMBERS. EMPLOYEE MORALE AT AN ALL TIME LOW. WORK CULTURE IS VERY UNHEALTHY AND UNPLEASANT. LIKE A BOOTCAMP AND A SWEATSHOP IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I KNOW CAUSE I WORK THERE. WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK AT JP MORGAN CHASE SPECIALLY AFTER ITS MERGER WITH BANK ONE 2 YEARS AGO.

AND TO ALL PROSEPECTIVE JOB APPLICANTS AT JP MORGAN CHASE, THINK IT OVER OR GO TO SOME OTHER BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION TO APPLY BUT NOT DEFINITELY JP MORGAN CHASE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fredericka cholang in Colorado Springs, Colorado

91 months ago

"you will notice" most companies have to keep hiring, and have positions open frequently. No biggie. So they have atrician, what company doesn't?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

susieskeptic in Lieu, Illinois

87 months ago

JIM in Bronx, New York said:

AND TO ALL PROSEPECTIVE JOB APPLICANTS AT JP MORGAN CHASE, THINK IT OVER OR GO TO SOME OTHER BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION TO APPLY BUT NOT DEFINITELY JP MORGAN CHASE.

Maybe it's also because they're building up so many branches you nutcase. Show us verifiable evidence why you have your panties in a wringer and cut it out with the I hate my job crap. You're perpetually on here acting like a *****. I believe that it's good to vent. I constantly vent, but I balance it out with the knowledge that perhaps it's my own fault that I've had hard times. Give me reasons why anybody should be proud to be at any other bank right now. Seriously. Every other bank is screwed and laying off by the thousands right now except for us. We're stong, we've lent conservatively and we just bailed out the fifth largest investment bank in the country. Give me a break if you think that Citi is a better environment right now. Think about it, genius. You're lucky to be where you are so get off your butt and work the damn lobby. It can't last forever!

With that said, you see me acting like a brat and complaining and you also see me trying hard to make the most of it. If you're accusing the FAs of churning their books that's a valid accusation and perhaps you'll help me figure out how to see if my own FA is doing that because he has closed NOTHING for me. You've been with the company for 2 years.

Are you a national acheiver?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Martine in Brownsburg, Indiana

83 months ago

Are all teller positions hourly or salary pay?

Please give approx $$

What kind of benefits do they offer for part timers?

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.